Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female Incels exists (with proof)

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
tg4oZjf.jpg

its over for curry fems

Three words.

Bobs and vegene

But that mother managed to reproduce so they are not even incel.

Some people on here would still fuck. Not me though.

Kointo said:
VOLCEL.......RREEEEERREEERRRRREEEEEEE

tumblr_inline_ofmkhzbjfR1r8a94o_500.gif

Fucking autistic reeeeeeeecels, that curry chad mogs TSH

iiiTeMpeR said:
Fucking autistic reeeeeeeecels, that curry chad mogs TSH

I mog the hell out of them, but that's not saying much.

Damn, even I wouldn't date them.

I still wouldn't want them on this forum. They'd just bitch about "muh misogyny" (I.E. - factual truths about female nature).

Keep coping, they are going through some laser treatment and shit and already looking for some potential candidates, in curryland there is a system called dowry, where the groom gets paid a huge amount of money if he agrees to marry a stuck up bitch, the more the bitch is stuck up the amount gets bigger. If these monkey girls' parents can manage enough money they can get married her off pretty easily.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2098143/Sangli-sisters-Werewolf-syndrome-doesnt-stop-Savita-Monisha-Savitri-dreaming-marriage.html

chudur-budur said:
Keep coping, they are going through some laser treatment and shit and already looking for some potential candidates, in curryland there is a system called dowry, where the groom gets paid a huge amount of money if he agrees to marry a stuck up bitch, the more the bitch is stuck up the amount gets bigger. If these monkey girls' parents can manage enough money they can get married her off pretty easily.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2098143/Sangli-sisters-Werewolf-syndrome-doesnt-stop-Savita-Monisha-Savitri-dreaming-marriage.html
But laser treatment in India gets you deformed or kills you with the doctors who have fecal matter on their hands.

Grotesque said:
But laser treatment in India gets you deformed or kills you with the doctors who have fecal matter on their hands.

Dry fecal matter floats in the air there like dust, everybody in curryland is immune to all diseases caused by human shit. Deformity is a possibility but looks like that they have managed it somehow.

Dear God those things are ugly. I know somebody out there would fuck them though.

They still get more sex than the average sub-8 man.

Would still get laid on Tinder.