Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female incels exist. Male incels don't.

Some baiting bitch

Foids can’t be incel.

i like how femcels are so unoriginal they have to steal everything that we make, like for example foids -> moids and femcels dont exist -> incels dont exist

the woman she uses as an example of a femcel, I would fuck the absolute shit out of

Not a single click

no words read

>I want to date a 6/10 guy and count that as losing my incelness but can't
Even a bait thread acknowledges she wants to date an above average guy. So much for "involuntary" female celibate :feelshaha:

She's right that women care more about a sexual prospects personality, wealth/status and everything else.

Foids bored of whoring themselves to chad minimum requirements list.

:yes:Be NT - be a chatty social normie

:yes:Looks don't matter teehee, average is fine, just don't be sub5 incel tier in the face or too short.

:yes:Have a good job or decent prospects to earn good money or he has to be a nepo and come from a rich family.

:yes:He has to be experienced in bed and a not have a small dick.

Male minimum requirements.

:yes:Have a pulse, maybe share a few common interests.

it's funny how femcels never existed before incels went mainstream. parasite behaviour they just want to hijack our popularity and attention we're getting. foids can never be original and think for themselves. feminism was programmed into the foid's mind by the jews. the mind of the foid is the passive acceptance of the status quo. group think

foid's are empty minded. when foids grow, all the energy is put into growing the body but not so much the brain

Pretty sure it's a larp/troll

Anyone talking about fem cels or things like this are just trolling and this goes specifically for people in media.

Ignore them.

She's right that women care more about a sexual prospects personality, wealth/status and everything else.

Foids bored of whoring themselves to chad minimum requirements list.

:yes:Be NT - be a chatty social normie

:yes:Looks don't matter teehee, average is fine, just don't be sub5 incel tier in the face or too short.

:yes:Have a good job or decent prospects to earn good money or he has to be a nepo and come from a rich family.

:yes:He has to be experienced in bed and a not have a small dick.

Male minimum requirements.

:yes:Have a pulse, maybe share a few common interests.
I realized this too, sub 5 males are not even considered in the dating pool for most women, we simply don't exist