Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female Incel Of The Day.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
51d 11h 17m
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7byu6a/23f_gay_female_who_recently_got_a_gf_21f_after_a/

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Reminder that these so called "female incels" have rejected more men than the girls we have approached.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
51d 11h 17m
incelman said:
Reminder that these so called "female incels" have rejected more men than the girls we have approached.

She "wasn't interested" until University (age 18).

WTF. Is there a guy here who wasn't sleeping in sticky sheets nightly since age 12?

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
existentialhack said:
She "wasn't interested" until University (age 18).

WTF. Is there a guy here who wasn't sleeping in sticky sheets nightly since age 12?

Interested in what? In Chad?

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
0m
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I was a late bloomer. I pulled high grades, went to a top uni, had a good social network, was involved, was employed in lucrative positions, wrote for magazines I even went out pretty regularly and imbibed in the whole bars/clubs/drink/drugs/concerts cool kid shebang I don't think of myself as a boring person either. I am a published author. I play multiple musical instruments at an advanced level. I skateboard, snowboard, and play guitar. I've lost count of how many therapists and doctors and psychiatrists I've seen, and I'm enrolled in intensive therapy.[/font]

L O L
O
L

Its over tbh.