Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel female incel in my family (i am actually jealous)

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
my cousin is a femcel and i would like to share details of what life is like in the enemy trenches.

she is fat but she would be an 8/10 if she lost weight, she is very dumb and has adhd, can't understand even the simplest logic questions.

she works as a pharmacy attendant and earns a slave wage.

she has severe social anxiety issues and can't leave the house except for work, the mere thought of calling or being called by a man she likes fills her with panic. Her parents are disappointed with the failure of her love life but are totally sweet and try their best not to hurt her feelings. they talked to her therapist and he said she is depressed about her complete lack of love life.

I was curious about this situation and decided to do a secret experiment with her.

One day I was able to talk alone with her about all this and I advised her to use tinder, it was a little difficult because she doesn't like to show her photos but she accepted and a week later I asked her if she had gotten a date. she said no and showed me her conversations.

ALMOST 30 MATHCES IN JUST A WEEK!

alarmed I asked if she swiped right on all the guys she saw and she told me she only swiped the guys she found interesting.

when i started looking at the conversations i saw that they were all white, tall and either high tier normies or chads. most of the chads ghosted her and the normies and a couple of chads were total angels with her but she couldn't get over her anxiety and didn't make any dates with any of them.

my conclusion from the experiment was:

my cousin is a femcel because of a mental block, but she can still leave the house at any time and find a boyfriend as easily as ordering a pizza. I on the other hand would have to do 1000x her effort and probably still fail or end up being cucked.

(PS: I have no idea how many guys she swiped left but if she managed to get matched with chad probably a lot.)

(also: no guy was she swiped right was fat.)

May I take away her fem(vol)celdom?

she's mentalcel. not for long. on my way to fuck her

"Femcels" lol.

Gosh I wonder if one day Chad will miraculously cure here.

>"femcel"
>30 matches on Tinder while being fat and retarded

jfl

Just another reminder that femcels don’t exist

Femcel = i can't attract Chad

"female incel"
fetchimage

She just needs to put in the work and improve her personality :lul:

Didn't read because those don't exist

my cousin is a femcel and i would like to share details of what life is like in the enemy trenches.

she is fat but she would be an 8/10 if she lost weight, she is very dumb and has adhd, can't understand even the simplest logic questions.

she has severe social anxiety issues and can't leave the house except for work, the mere thought of calling or being called by a man she likes fills her with panic. Her parents are disappointed with the failure of her love life but are totally sweet and try their best not to hurt her feelings. they talked to her therapist and he said she is depressed about her complete lack of love life.

I was curious about this situation and decided to do a secret experiment with her.

One day I was able to talk alone with her about all this and I advised her to use tinder, it was a little difficult because she doesn't like to show her photos but she accepted and a week later I asked her if she had gotten a date. she said no and showed me her conversations.

alarmed I asked if she swiped right on all the guys she saw and she told me she only swiped the guys she found interesting.

when i started looking at the conversations i saw that they were all white, tall and either high tier normies or chads. most of the chads ghosted her and the normies and a couple of chads were total angels with her but she couldn't get over her anxiety and didn't make any dates with any of them.

my cousin is a femcel because of a mental block, but she can still leave the house at any time and find a boyfriend as easily as ordering a pizza. I on the other hand would have to do 1000x her effort and probably still fail or end up being cucked.

(PS: I have no idea how many guys she swiped left but if she managed to get matched with chad probably a lot.)

How old is she?

Women are social retards. The only reason women excel in social situations is because people excuse their fuckups. Women do not deserve to be sexual selectors. They deserve to be chained to the kitchen table in nothing but their apron and a branded backside like the cows they are.

Sorry man, but in todays day n age, heck even for older times, there is no such thing as a female incel.
She voluntarily choses to swipe on HTN and Chads. She is a mentalcel, or a volcel.

As you said we on the other hand are fucked, i've tried again and again and failed due to my looks.

Femcel is an big oxymoron. It doesn't exist

i want her to swallow my swmen

Women can have it all yet still complain they're oppressed.
Not sure how much of that can be blamed on women or if it's just due to the propaganda they've been indoctrinated with. Were women in previous generations convinced they were "so oppressed"?

Last edited:
FEMCEL= NOT real. If I see femcel, I automatically stop reading.

Not sure how much of that can be blamed on women or if it's just due to the propaganda they've been indoctrinated with. Were women in previous generations convinced they were "so oppressed"?
Who stands to win from that propaganda? Jews, it doubled the taxable workforce, destroyed the family unit & cohesion with all these kids from different fathers but no male role model, gets the birth rate down with pro abortion so more immigration please is seen as a solution which then leads to overcrowding by bringing the third world in, ppl don't live as families instead opting for single residency then there's a housing shortage so prices go up, everyone has different ideals or ideologies they follow so no one can relate to each other. Women always want more government & men wanting pussy go along with their bullshit so you get the rise of soy faggots that go along with the nonsensical self harming policies these dumb cunts advocate for that only benefit the rich looking to exploit the poor & psychopaths.

Femcels are a fucking joke and don't exist. As you described with your cousin they can very easily ascend, but choose not to because they want to date either high tier normies or chads.

Femcels are a fucking joke and don't exist. As you described with your cousin they can very easily ascend, but choose not to because they want to date either high tier normies or chads.
they only accept guys in the top 1% and when we complain that we don't want to date whales, they say our standards are too high.
BRUH!