Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female Incel - Chad wont be exclusive, she gets sympathy

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
IywLxhY.png

ykOslMU.png

Pinkpill confirmed, let her in

> A million first dates
How about you stop being a picky cunt m8 before i fuckin' smack ye

J5Trh8A.png

509BED3A CFC6 4723 831F D623BE6C276A

Just pull the trigger, Jesus. Just pull the FUCKING trigger.

lol. does this subhuman trash calls herself forever alone. incels can't even get dates and here these bitches are complaining about not getting anyone. oh please!

lol. does this subhuman trash calls herself forever alone. incels can't even get dates and here these bitches are complaining about not getting anyone. oh please!

Dating to her means getting used by a horny Chad.

effects of living on easy mode kek

She will probably take up a lot of room.
Can't even imagine. She has to weigh at least half a ton or more, or have massive physical/mental deformities. That or she is full of shit.

I suspect it's the latter, that sub feels like a really shitty parady. If outright copying and plagerizing another group can even be called a parady.

I have seen women like this. They are picky as hell and require certain traits and certain moods to be swooned. Some are compounded by being fat and outta shape.

We need to flood this thread and tell her to shower, improve herself, and get a better personality.

tick tock tick tock, this cunt better change her ways or her ovaries are going to dry up

I wish death upon femoids.