Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female incel ally

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
This is part of the group called incelistan

This girl is supposedly an incel ally.

20180421 082812
20180421 082758

20180421 082737
20180421 082721

20180421 082705

Here is the conversation I had with her, giving me bluepilled nonsense.

20180421 082638
20180421 082552

20180421 080657

20180421 080544

20180421 080511

Anyone care to use her pics for tinder to prove she can get matches as a chubby girl?

"Female"

"Incel"

Does not compute

Tell her to stop eating 5000 calories a day

My friend...the guy I was seeing. JFL.

Confidence is a product of being validated through your life, not being brave enough to interact or any other bullshit. Confidence does fuck-all for you if you're ugly, in fact, women hate confident ugly men.

Confidence is a product of being validated through your life, not being brave enough to interact or any other bullshit. Confidence does fuck-all for you if you're ugly, in fact, women hate confident ugly men.
Sorry to break it to you bud, pua gives this same type of logic

Pua logic
>confidence
>personality
>attract girls

Unless you absolutely approached females and had any success then you would know if confidence will work.

Also it's hilarious that she thinks it's the end of the fucking world and she's "one of us" because she got rejected by the top 10% men. Oh golly, she got rejected by ONE MAN! SHUT IT ALL DOWN GUYS, WE WERE ALL WRONG! LOL!

She could literally get off her lard ass, drop the fork, and lose the fat pounds, and she would stop being rejected entirely. She's in the position to self-improve, while we can't because of our genetics. No wonder these fuckwits think that "self improving" works, they aren't men.
JFL at listening to the useless opinion of a woman.

Sorry to break it to you bud, pua gives this same type of logic

Pua logic
>confidence
>personality
>attract girls

Unless you absolutely approached females and had any success then you would know if confidence will work.
Chad doesn't need to follow "formulations and equations" or follow any of this PUA gobbly-goo nonsense to get laid, he just does because he's attractive. It's the male equivalent of a fat ugly chick trying to "game" an attractive man into fucking her, lol. Confidence is bullshit, and so are these PUA quacks.

Chad doesn't need to follow "formulations and equations" or follow any of this PUA gobbly-goo nonsense to get laid, he just does because he's attractive. It's the male equivalent of a fat ugly chick trying to "game" an attractive man into fucking her, lol. Confidence is bullshit, and so are these PUA quacks.

Yeah, Chad can act shy, he's "mysterious." Halo effect all around

Id give her the good ol' in'n'oot if given the chance.

JFL at this damage control thread.

Exactly and that's what I'm trying to compare and tell these blue pilled normshits this, yet they choose to ignore it.

Fat waist and no ass is a bad combo.

"Chubby" JFL!!! she looks fine, she says that to gain orbiters or something. Almost every user her would want to date her.

Exactly and that's what I'm trying to compare and tell these blue pilled normshits this, yet they choose to ignore it.
It's because they don't want to acknowledge the truth and instead want to find a scapegoat. They always pussyfoot around the subject when it comes to women and what they should do. Instead of telling her to "get more confidence" or "self improve", they sympathize with her. But it's a different story when it's a man.

jfl, see how she talks about her fat friend mocking incels?
yet her 300lb fat friend should be considered an incel.
Im curious what is his secret into getting girls for a fat fuck thats 300 lbs.

Female incel = NOT ALL GUYS WILL MATCH.

How do females even learn about incels? Did she date an incel who exposed her to these ideas?

Im not suprized, Elliot Rodger has fangirls...

i dont think she is a fan of elliot rodger, if she would be, then she would understand the incels situation.

JFL at that whole exchange

Those were some autistic tier replies from you

Females really are literally brainless cumrags

Kill it before it lays eggs.

Also it's hilarious that she thinks it's the end of the fucking world and she's "one of us" because she got rejected by the top 10% men. Oh golly, she got rejected by ONE MAN! SHUT IT ALL DOWN GUYS, WE WERE ALL WRONG! LOL!

She could literally get off her lard ass, drop the fork, and lose the fat pounds, and she would stop being rejected entirely. She's in the position to self-improve, while we can't because of our genetics. No wonder these fuckwits think that "self improving" works, they aren't men.
JFL at listening to the useless opinion of a woman.
Yea generally a female who calls herself incel means she cant get ten Chads a night to fuck her.

Damn... both can't argue/debate/make a point

Get this...shit..the FUCK On OuTta heRe."female" and "ally" in the same sentence...fore shame.:feelsree:

I'd fuck her asap. She's MUCH prettier than any girl I've ever gone on a date with. Prettier than any girl who's bothered to reply to my messages! Oh, except there was this hot 18 year old african girl - it seemed very obvious she was looking for money and a way out of her shitty life. When she found out I was low on $$$ she stopped talking immediately.