Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

female hypocrisy

lanturn

lanturn

Recruit
★★★★★
ever notice how in online discussion about how men have it worse than women (in the dating department) a woman always chimes in with the same line? "Women get more matches but we have to sift through dick pics and mean guys!" PURE BULLSHIT. The vast majority of matches will be normies with stable jobs and a healthy social life. Most are pretty nice and inoffensive and range from 5-8 in looks. The females who use this argument are basically admitting they only want Chad. Of course us incels weren't in the picture to begin with.

I've never heard that before. Probably because I don't talk to degenerate whores.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I've never heard that before. Probably because I don't talk to degenerate whores.

literally in every single askreddit thread about the topic and used to pop up in incel related threads

lanturn said:
literally in every single askreddit thread about the topic and used to pop up in incel related threads

Stop going to reddit, it's filled with overweight neckbeards, numales and average to below-average landwhales.

I wish my Tinder problem was sifting through vagina pix.
They're actually insulting us by making it sound like seeing the dick of unwanted men is worse than always be that unwanted man.

They say that woman have to short out all the trash to find a decent guy.
These sluts might be average but they view average guys as literally 0/10.

Sir, your signature is wrong.
"25% OF SUICIDE VICTIMS ARE FEMALE"
serveimage

lanturn said:
ever notice how in online discussion about how men have it worse than women (in the dating department) a woman always chimes in with the same line? "Women get more matches but we have to sift through dick pics and mean guys!" PURE BULLSHIT. The vast majority of matches will be normies with stable jobs and a healthy social life. Most are pretty nice and inoffensive and range from 5-8 in looks. The females who use this argument are basically admitting they only want Chad. Of course us incels weren't in the picture to begin with.
If they're straight then i'm sure these women would love to get pictures of cocks but they act like they don't as a tactic to try to appear more mature and less superficial, basic principle has it that trying to desperately act like you're upset about something that would naturally not upset you means you a lying hoe.

With hidden intentions.