Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "FEMALE HYPERGAMY WILL MAKE THE HUMAN RACE STRONGER!"

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★

Holy shit the baby will have a brootal life

Over

I'm speechless.

Not that it matters to her, but hypergamy is dysgenic because those who reproduce the most possess most dark triad traits. So bad traits don't die out. And foids are the passing weak genetics.

BTW, do you have a picture of the father?

good its a girl, she still will find a guy to betabuxx her, if it was a boy...

The mom should be placed infront of a firing squad.
christian bale joker GIF

It ll make the human genes stronger due to attractive breeding but its another story when an ugly womyn is with an attracto man

I'm speechless.

Not that it matters to her, but hypergamy is dysgenic because those who reproduce the most possess most dark triad traits. So bad traits don't die out. And foids are the passing weak genetics.

BTW, do you have a picture of the father?
Nope. I don't have a pic of her father. Here's another example of what you said

It ll make the human genes stronger due to attractive breeding but its another story when an ugly womyn is with an attracto man
No, it won't. Ugly foids will breed with men more attractive than them leading to more ugly men who won't breed. A society that doesn't focus on female selection is better. Many of the greatest men throughout history were short and ugly. An example is Napoleon:
Download 1

No, it won't. Ugly foids will breed with men more attractive than them leading to more ugly men who won't breed. A society that doesn't focus on female selection is better. Many of the greatest men throughout history were short and ugly. An example is Napoleon:View attachment 732267
He was betabuxx oofy doofy and got brutally cucked by his wife :lul: women, women never change

No, it won't. Ugly foids will breed with men more attractive than them leading to more ugly men who won't breed. A society that doesn't focus on female selection is better. Many of the greatest men throughout history were short and ugly. An example is Napoleon:View attachment 732267
Did you read what i just wrote, I wrote just what your trying to imply me with, Fuck off if your just gonna repeat everything i say

"Its another story when an ugly womyn and an attracto man" Learn to read faggota

He was betabuxx oofy doofy and got brutally cucked by his wife :lul: women, women never change
Brutal. He still had undeniably superior intellect. Women only care about looks which aren't important at all. This is why women shouldn't have a choice of who they breed with.

Did you read what i just wrote, I wrote just what your trying to imply me with, Fuck off if your just gonna repeat everything i say
Efd

Far more than that. The other pictures of her are even more hideous.
I figured he's a 6 and she's a 3 AT BEST. The foid from the first video is a 1. Her looksmatch would be dissected and studied, but she's there having children.

I figured he's a 6 and she's a 3 AT BEST. The foid from the first video is a 1. Her looksmatch would be dissected and studied, but she's there having children.

Brutal. He still had undeniably superior intellect. Women only care about looks which aren't important at all. This is why women shouldn't have a choice of who they breed with.
Yeah, Its the hands that do stuff not the face

If anyone's wondering it's Pfeiffer syndrome.
Luckily the baby is a girl because if it was a boy it would have been beyond brutal.
I pray the girl doesn't reproduce and gives birth to a boy...
The mom should be placed infront of a firing squad.

If anyone's wondering it's Pfeiffer syndrome.
Luckily the baby is a girl because if it was a boy it would have been beyond brutal.
I pray the girl doesn't reproduce and gives birth to a boy...
You know she will.