Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Female humor : do all females have something close to Asperger ? Beginning to doubt

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
How low IQ can one be to find this funny, and to think a parallel can be applied between used vaginas and penises ?

Attachments

• m6ocx7fprml11.png
    m6ocx7fprml11.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 197
They're mocking the roastie meme, just lol.

That means I have a green penis :feelzez:

Why are you giving this any attention? You should delete this thread tbh
That means I have a green penis :feelzez:
Actually Gozuki has the right idea. I guess we all have bright green penises ayeeee:feelzez::feelzez:

foids are unoriginal and gender flipping incel culture is the closest thing they have to OC

They all have a childish mentality, I think you do not find childlike humor funny because you need to have a mentality of a child is the same with women

why censor the name? i want to send her a pic of my green bananananana

The girls I like wouldn't find this funny.

I have noticed that they don't understand sarcasm or subtle humor. Would also explain why there isn't a single funny female comedian.

This is exactly why we have the roastie meme. Women make fun of men's genitalia all the time. Calling them "roasties" is an effective way to get even.

Making fun of anybody is ok. The point is that it should be funny. This is not funny. It's the fucking opposite of funny. I'm pretty sure it's possible to make fun of penises just like incels meme have fun of vaginas, but somebody with IQ higher than 90 needs to be part of creative process.

Women consistently fail to grasp the various nuances of comedy so they essentially just end up copying something men do and spin it to reflect their opinion or side of the joke. They also fail to look at the reason such jokes or memes exist and understand where the roastie joke came from, they just view it as a blanket 'Misogyny' and because of this they cannot create a counter joke or meme that correctly parallels 'Roastie'.