Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill female guards with no underwear sitting on top of killers: Prison officer claims sordid trysts between inmates and staff are 'commonplace'

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...veals-saw-inmates-staff-having-sex-cells.html
Daytime sex inside cells and female guards with no underwear sitting on top of killers: Prison officer claims sordid trysts between inmates and staff are 'commonplace'
Cop killer Sione Penisini was caught having a sexual relationship with a guard
Then guard Demmi Zeschke was accused of romping with killer Jarad Smith
New South Wales prisons boss wants dramatic reforms to stop relationships
Prison guard has claimed trysts between inmates and staff are 'commonplace'

Did a search for female prison guard sex and turned up a few more stories

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ker-arrested-accused-having-sex-prisoner.html
Article 2673204 1F369C5900000578 495 634x740

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/11/chelsea-blackwell-uk-prison-guard-sentenced-to-8-m/
Brunette busty woman vest top 636465

And of course the FBI agent falling for Isis Terrorist and Prison Guard running away with a rapist
Femaredumb

UYEkIN2

i always laugh when the headlines for these stories are "prison guard falls for inmate" or some variation, like it's a tragic love affair. Are there any examples of male guards fucking female prisoners? I presume they would not use such soft language in that case.

I wonder how hard the Betas who ended up with these women had to work to get them. Then comes the dangerous prisoner who gets them 1, 2, 3. 8 months for texting an inmate? What a joke, that sounds like something that should've been a few years.

i always laugh when the headlines for these stories are "prison guard falls for inmate" or some variation, like it's a tragic love affair. Are there any examples of male guards fucking female prisoners? I presume they would not use such soft language in that case.
The line would be "Male prison guard violently rape some poor innocent female serial killer, graphic content".

The article would include a photograph of the guard's dick and the testimony of another inmate ( presented as an "innocent drug dealer from a mexican cartel who witnessed the scene" (and fapped to it, but of course that would not be written tbh)).

:feelskek:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Stuff like this is nothing new. Women are simply no good and are attracted to thugs, degenerates, and everything but good, honest men really. The blackpill is so fucking obvious at this point how numales can continue to deny it is just beyond me.

Solution? Only male officers should be guarding prisons (women shouldn't even be officers to begin with but that's another topic of discussion). If the shit were to hit the fan and these animals started to riot the women would be fucking useless anyways.

If the shit were to hit the fan and these animals started to riot the women would be fucking useless anyways.
They could open their leg and explain to them the sociological theory of the "care" and its benefitial aspects toward modern society. jfl

Claire Howell from the tv show OZ. . . She would kill other prisoners for prisoners she fucked.

common right wing cope is it is only blak female guards that get up to this sort of primitive hijinks

but as you can clearly see this is from australia and involving 100% huwhyte participants

how do they expect females to guard male prisoners anyway? if something went down they would be easily overpowered

Women like real badboys. Women really are sick in the head. They also always get off easy in the eyes of the law compared to men.

They could open their leg and explain to them the sociological theory of the "care" and its benefitial aspects toward modern society. jfl

First thing that would happen is that they'd go into heat and spread their legs for them anyways.

But yes male prison guards only I say. The men would need to be heavily armed with military grade weaponry too as they'd be vastly outnumbered by all the blacks and mestizos in the prisons.

I wonder how hard the Betas who ended up with these women had to work to get them. Then comes the dangerous prisoner who gets them 1, 2, 3. 8 months for texting an inmate? What a joke, that sounds like something that should've been a few years.
run pug game

w0m3n r princesses

Fuck i hate women

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back