Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Female government workers are abusive evil whores

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
-I get a 0% on a test in uni so I go and complain to some foid. I have to BEG her several times to get her to talk to professor so he can check my test. It turns out I had 80-85%

-Have an eye exam for a driving license. The bitch who is testing my night vision is in a super rush and I somehow fail the exam. Female doctor tells me that I will never be able to drive after dark even after I beg her several times. I redo the exam and pass it that time. Female doctor MIXES UP my results and sends the results for the failed exam. I have to pester her to fix her error.

-Finally I have my license. Yay! But wait. Another female government worker calls me and says that I will lose my current driver's license because there are TWO medical exams with conflicting results.

-Female teacher checks chad's work and then my work. She just flips through 50 pages of his stuff in 20 seconds and says everything is fine. My stuff is nearly identical but she nitpicks everything for like 10 minutes.

-Get attacked by someone, defend myself, female teacher on her 15 minute "bathroom break" misses out the action. Asssumes it was all my fault

-Witness a crime. Police whore basically threatens me to testify. Go in front of a female judge which starts asking 100 personal questions about myself unrelated to the case.

I can go on an on about this. But really they are all useless evil whores.

Any job with women holding even an inkling of power is full of evil soulless spiteful vindictive CUNTS, receptionist, HR department, admin, manager. Whatever it is, these fucking bitches will treat all men like a virus while they're white blood cells but oh if the guys makes them wet on sight it's different then.

Female government workers are abusive evil whores

Why did you get pushed around to give a testimony.
I would have told the female police officer to rope.
She's not entitled to your testimony.

I support the evil whores stance for females
1 Mf1hQ5HZp Dmu c v Z6NA

Any job with women holding even an inkling of power is full of evil soulless spiteful vindictive CUNTS, receptionist, HR department, admin, manager. Whatever it is, these fucking bitches will treat all men like a virus while they're white blood cells but oh if the guys makes them wet on sight it's different then.

Why did you get pushed around to give a testimony.
I would have told the female police officer to rope.
lol then you'd be arrested for threatening a police officer and put in jail.
It's over.

Affirmative action and its effects

If you put defective components into a machine, it breaks down. Society is the same way.

unless your black, then she'll get in trouble
Cope they can still arrest you. They would just have to be careful about using excessive force in subduing you if you tried to resist or flee.

just chimp out and they'll shoot you and BLM
Not worth it even then
Also what you are talking about applies to tyrones. There's no hype or understanding for blackcels.

lol then you'd be arrested for threatening a police officer and put in jail.
It's over.
Well, then just ignore what she says and go on with your day. She’s not entitled to your attention.

Well, then just ignore what she says and go on with your day. She’s not entitled to your attention.
Not following or responding to a police officer means being arrested and charged with disorderly conduct.
You can't win.

every manager ive had in the workplace who was a foid was an annoying cunt always trying to breath down the workers necks when they themselves are completely clueless

Not following or responding to a police officer means being arrested and charged with disorderly conduct.
You can't win.
“I have hearing issues with autism, therefore didn’t hear and wouldn’t have known how to respond due to the situation.”

“I have hearing issues with autism, therefore didn’t hear and wouldn’t have known how to respond due to the situation.”
Might work but you know how it is with sub 8 males and autism being viewed as an excuse for "inappropriate behavior."