Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Female gets punched

Another group of normfags who look ripe for the slaughter

Shouldn't have assaulted him first, sweaty. You aren't entitled to a non-violent response. :lul:

Sometimes I wish I was a nigger, so that I can do the low-inhib stuff I want, and then pull the race card if someone complains.

She was on her period.

Good, these cunts are not entitled to safety. Learn it, relearn it and understand that the dudes getting nothing don't give af. They expect us to defend them unquestionably. Notice none of them did nothing because they were scared. If that was some subhuman loser cunt he would have got jumped by all of those pathetic fucks.

She got what she fucking deserved. Based nig

Sometimes I wish I was a nigger, so that I can do the low-inhib stuff I want, and then pull the race card if someone complains.
What enraged me the most with this video was the insanely high amount of simps who tried to fight him.

Hahahaha, the bitch was probably expecting that he will not do anything to her, because that's how she's treated by 99.9% of people. Guess what, whore: You do not always get to bully someone and get away with it for being a wöman. This nigger is a hero for teaching the bitch the lesson of her life. She will think twice now before trying to bully someone.

The simp who helped her up :feelskek: