Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Female: *Gets beaten by boyfriend and implies personality isn’t a meme*

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Them type of females: *Gets beaten by her boyfriend to bleeding point and he still continues*

Them same females: ‘I’m with my boyfriend because he is handsome....... and has a good personality of course. Work on your personality, you incel. This is why women don’t want to go near you. I wouldn’t go near anyone who doesn’t respect women’.

Last edited:
Being aggressive and violent is a good personality to women

Women never truly grow up, so its no surprise they're still disconnected from logic and reality.

Them type of females: *Gets beaten by her boyfriend to bleeding point and he still continues*

Them same females: ‘I’m with my boyfriend because he is handsome....... and has a good personality of course. Work on your personality, you incel. This is why women don’t want to go near you’.
17124.jpg

Nigga you didn't write "like the topic title says"

If you lived a easy, privileged life you never really mature as a person which is the case for women.

Tfw being locally undesired because you don’t beat up roasties

They pretend to have good personality detectors but then end up in abusive relationships. :feelskek:

Them same females: ‘I’m with my boyfriend because he is handsome....... and has a good personality of course. Work on your personality, you incel. This is why women don’t want to go near you. I wouldn’t go near anyone who doesn’t respect women’.
That is because those poor women have developed a sentimental dependency sweaty, they need our help :soy:

Treat 'em right, inkwell.

236324 domestic violence aaa533 original 1486669368

Guy: I am a nice guy, why girl won't go out with me?
Girl: Because you're not true nice and you're a fake manipulate perverter who just wants to use her for sex.
Guy: Really? I saw plenty of girls dating an abusive boyfriend.
Girl: A lot of girls doesn't see that pattern until too late and she was already in love with him. He is too charming for a girl to see underneath his true color.

Obliviously many girls don't care if she is being treated like shit by a Chad because she probably liked it a lot until she reached her limit before dumping him and run away. I bet on her first meet with him, he acted like a high school arrogant prick but still go out with him anyway based on his bad personality but good look.

Last edited: