Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Female gang raped inside afghan prison

Sand-niggers.

i dont support the taliban, but afghanistan is better off being ruled by them, rather than being a cucked western puppet state like japan and korea.
they would have dealt with western shit thats really fucking up western countries and japan and korea like feminism, fags and troons and illegal mass immigration of niggers.

im sure she enjoyed every bit of it

Female activists in Afghanistan? Joke of the day.

i guess maybe thats why women protest so much there, they want it secretly

She clearly wanted it

That's Just nature.
Biology. Hormones... Testosterone.
Thats just the natural course of life since always.
Male see female -> Attracted to female -> Want to fuck -> Fuck.

Last edited:
i dont support the taliban, but afghanistan is better off being ruled by them, rather than being a cucked western puppet state like japan and korea.
they would have dealt with western shit thats really fucking up western countries and japan and korea like feminism, fags and troons and illegal mass immigration of niggers.

Some people get forced to have sex as punishment, while others need to pay for sex.

That poor woman i hope shes okay

If she was a man they would have killed her, so much for the medias female oppression narrative they tried to sell here.

Last edited: