Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Female gamers are a scam.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I rarely watch video game streams but today I saw this foid playing God of War and decided to watch her stream for a few minutes. Some people on the chat asked her to do a challenge ( to beat the game without upgrades), she said she'd only do it if the guy paid $50 bucks. Those whores don't even like video games. They only want money and more money.

Yes they are just cunts.

Giving females acces to gaming was the biggest mistake of mankind

I rarely watch video game streams but today I saw this foid playing God of War and decided to watch her stream for a few minutes. Some people on the chat asked her to do a challenge ( to beat the game without upgrades), she said she'd only do it if the guy paid $50 bucks. Those whores don't even like video games. They only want money and more money.
what was the whole thing with gamer gate and that female Zoe Quinn and stuff

Watching a lot of streams, I think a lot of girl streamers are pretty good at the games. Especially the Asian communities. Very surprised to find girl speedrunners or some super mario maker players able to mid air shell jump. In terms of raw skills, many of these girls can put us guys to shame. The problem is they all have no personality past their looks. Not going to find that in-depth analysis, quality commentary, or any need to fine-tune the stream quality. It's more like watching a 10 viewer quality level stream yet they get 500+ people. gets old quick.

Those who donate to foid streamers deserve to die painfully and slowly

Pretty much all of them are trash at vidya

A big one.
The e-thot thing on the Internet, is just more empowerment than anything.
Fake posers, larping as gamers to attract gullible, thirsty man into their personal orbit.
Nothing more, nothing less.
Its all a scheme for profit.
They make quite a lot of money this way, they even surpass what prostitutes earn for a living.
That should tell you something.
You got a lot of power girl, those weaklings just keep on giving.

Last edited:
They suck big time at games