Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Female Friendship does not exist for women under 30. It's all about getting the Chad

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
I cringe all the time when i read girls saying "I love you my BFF, OVER everything and i would never ever replace you with another person teeehehe "

I had to read and hear that in High school soooooo fucking often.
In the end the friendship lasts as long as the school goes or as long as the chad fucks her "BFF".

See how girls start to lie at young ages. They tell each other cute things but at the end its just a fake friendship that is based on talks about CHAD.

Fucking fake humans. I hate them so much. They should be all roped.:feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

best-friend-bestfriend-bestfriends-besties-Favim.com-2045362.jpg

Its about dominance

damn extreme IQ this is so on point they build these circles and drama just to stab each other in the back, everything girls do makes sense when you replace their “boy” talk with “chad” talk cuz that’s really what it is

do they even talk about anything other then chad or how to look better for chad? it seems to me that all their conversations are about sex, looks or chad.

If you think anything changes at 30 you're a dummy

damn extreme IQ this is so on point they build these circles and drama just to stab each other in the back, everything girls do makes sense when you replace their “boy” talk with “chad” talk cuz that’s really what it is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back