Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female fixation on appearing nordic

Thaway

Thaway

Captain
★★
Women (Atleast in the USA and europe) want to be seen and perceived as nordic germanic aryans. A huge amount of them colour their hair blonde and use make up that fake their look to the point of looking like they are a completely different ethnicity.

Countless times i've witnessed obviously dark haired, even brown eyed foids claim they actually have naturally blonde hair. Women have a natural urge to think of themselves as being being blonde nordic princesses to the point where they will get irritated when someone points out that their actual phenotype is dark and southern looking.

It's also telling that females tend to percentually choose blond men over any other haircolor in men. In 80 percent of the couples you see here out on the streets the man has a shade of blond hair, even though the percentage of men with real blond hair is relatively low in the overall population (20-30 percent max depending on region).

Just a thing i observed over the years.

sounds like bullshit

Women (Atleast in the USA and europe) want to be seen and perceived as nordic germanic aryans. A huge amount of them colour their hair blonde and use make up that fake their look to the point of looking like they are a completely different ethnicity.

Countless times i've witnessed obviously dark haired, even brown eyed foids claim they actually have naturally blonde hair. Women have a natural urge to think of themselves as being being blonde nordic princesses to the point where they will get irritated when someone points out that their actual phenotype is dark and southern looking.

It's also telling that females tend to percentually choose blond men over any other haircolor in men. In 80 percent of the couples you see here out on the streets the man has a shade of blond hair, even though the percentage of men with real blond hair is relatively low in the overall population (20-30 percent max depending on region).

Just a thing i observed over the years.
Meanwhile i just want a hole my penis can call home