Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female FBI agent marries ISIS terrorist she was investigating

B

blackpillforever

Recruit
★★
Lol she was married to a US soldier at the time, and that US Soldier got cucked by the ISIS chad :lul::lul:. Foids will betray their own country in a second in exchange for chad’s dick, like how French women in WW2 would fuck the invading nazis. Giving women any sort of importance or power is a meme.

Last edited:
Dark triad strikes again

carefull you just might trigger the glow-niggers
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Meme gender. I remember that the foids that did side with the nazis did get punished. They would have their heads shaved in public and get humiliated for betraying their country

Foid privilege and cucked department of justice

And people will make it out as her being the victim because as we all know women are never in the wrong and are unable to take responsibility for their actions

First they colonized their countries, now they're taking revenge and colonizing their women. Based Chaddam.

Meme gender. I remember that the foids that did side with the nazis did get punished. They would have their heads shaved in public and get humiliated for betraying their country
Damn
First they colonized their countries, now they're taking revenge and colonizing their women. Based Chaddam.
But Incel men in those countries still get nothing, also Chaddam gets a woman who probably had over 50+ body count
And people will make it out as her being the victim because as we all know women are never in the wrong and are unable to take responsibility for their actions

SHE IS JUST A POOR VICTIM WHO GOT MANIPULATED! SHE HONESTLY THOUGHT THE ISIS TERRORIST PSYCHOPATH MURDERER TORTURER WAS A SWEET GUY WHO LOVED HER A LOT! :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
But Incel men in those countries still get nothing, also Chaddam gets a woman who probably had over 50+ body count
It's about the idea behind it.

True but we all here get nothing by cheering on Chads

Without chads humanity could of evolved to treat all men equally
It's more about a "fuck you" to the US soldier (for invading brown countries and killing civilians) than it is about cheering for Chaddam.

dumb bitch, threw away a good job, lost her husband just to spend 2 weeks with isis chad, only to then regret and spend 2 years in prison and lose everything.

foid moment :feelshaha:

Lol she was married to a US soldier at the time, and that US Soldier got cucked by the ISIS chad :lul::lul:. Foids will betray their own country in a second in exchange for chad’s dick, like how French women in WW2 would fuck the invading nazis. Giving women any sort of importance or power is a meme.
God damn toilets...

Dark triad strikes again
I remember reading about this case back in like 2018 and it made me so fucking angry, now all I can do is laugh jfl

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine how his remainding time in the army must be

Report just keeps referring to him as "German", I wonder what he is, looks like a mixed race guy, perhaps German and Somali or something?

Women are the definition of evil.

The biggest takeaway for me is that this guy is a LITERAL FUCKING TERRORIST and still managed to get a woman attracted to him. I just love how those queers and faggots over at IT paint us as bad people for a few edgy posts on the internet, and yet here this guy is, a member of a literal worldwide TERRORIST ORGANIZATION (you know, a group of people that make a living off of inflicting mass harm on people) getting a woman.

Say that they will about us, we aren't fucking terrorists, but that doesn't seem to matter with women. Big fucking shock.

irishcels can join the IRA and lose their virginity instantly what the fuck

That’s treason

The constitution says death is the penalty for treason.

giving women jobs? what were we thinking?

Literally no one could've seen this coming. :ha..feels:

Eternal Foid + MUHHH Personality

Let it burn, these woods are disease ridden.

Foids are so fucking useless, Jfl. Once tech advances so people dont need them to give birth we should cull them all. Law enforcement, please click on the box titled: "disclaimer"

Dirty disgusting whore
SHE IS JUST A POOR VICTIM WHO GOT MANIPULATED! SHE HONESTLY THOUGHT THE ISIS TERRORIST PSYCHOPATH MURDERER TORTURER WAS A SWEET GUY WHO LOVED HER A LOT! :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

The biggest takeaway for me is that this guy is a LITERAL FUCKING TERRORIST and still managed to get a woman attracted to him. I just love how those queers and faggots over at IT paint us as bad people for a few edgy posts on the internet, and yet here this guy is, a member of a literal worldwide TERRORIST ORGANIZATION (you know, a group of people that make a living off of inflicting mass harm on people) getting a woman.

Say that they will about us, we aren't fucking terrorists, but that doesn't seem to matter with women. Big fucking shock.

dumb bitch, threw away a good job, lost her husband just to spend 2 weeks with isis chad, only to then regret and spend 2 years in prison and lose everything.

foid moment :feelshaha:

FBI ... These are the people that are supposed to keep inkrels in line, remember ? Like wtf. Now they are sharing bed with fucking islamists and nobody bats an eye.
Foids will betray their own country in a second in exchange for chad’s dick, like how French women in WW2 would fuck the invading nazis.
My grand aunt literally had sex with fascist dignitaries while my grandpa following De Gaulle's orders was repairing planes in Scotland for the British Airforce ... After the war, she was free to live the high life accross Europe and Americas while my grandpa just came back to his parents in the French countryside he was raised, and then became a blue collar worker in some factory. There's no point in being a based nationalist defending your country as you can, when liberals always had it easy, fucking with the enemy. Tutorial mode for foids is law at this point.

Last edited:

Women are stupid animals. We need to round them up and put them into camps.

FBI ... These are the people that are supposed to keep inkrels in line, remember ? Like wtf. Now they are sharing bed with fucking islamists and nobody bats an eye.

My grand aunt literally had sex with fascist dignitaries while my grandpa following De Gaulle's orders was repairing planes in Scotland for the British Airforce ... After the war, she was free to live the high life accross Europe and Americas while my grandpa just came back to his parents in the French countryside he was raised, and then became a blue collar worker in some factory. There's no point in being a based nationalist defending your country as you can, when liberals always had it easy, fucking with the enemy. Tutorial mode for foids is law at this point.
Nationalism, as long as you are a chad. The very fact that the White Race was the most suicidal/murderous in history should repulse you.

She chose the right side. To bad they caught her

Brutal, but can't blame your grand aunt for preferring Germans to Francucks.

Brutal, but can't blame your grand aunt for preferring Germans to Francucks.
Fuck Germans, they are the reason of the downfall of Europe to the profit of the fucking USA.