Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion British MI5 agent investigating domestic terrorism was himself a neo-Nazi who "terrorized" his girlfriend

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
From the BBC:

Beth, a British national, met the agent on a dating site. The couple went on to live together in the UK.

At first, she says, he was "charming". They appeared to have a lot in common. But over time, he was revealed to be a misogynist and extremist, obsessed with violence and cruelty. Beth - not her real name - says he sexually assaulted her, and was also abusive and coercive.

She says he used his position with the British security services to terrorise her. "He had complete control. I was a shadow of who I am now," she says. As the relationship became more abusive, Beth's mental health deteriorated.

According to The Guardian:
Although X was paid to inform on networks of rightwing extremists, Beth said he appeared to share their beliefs. The informant praised white supremacist mass murderers and even said that he wanted to commit a similar act of violence.

X became subject of another police investigation, which drew in counter-terrorism officers, after it emerged that he had had a private diary in which he allegedly wrote about killing Jews and kept Nazi materials.

And he threatened to kill and sexually abuse female children known to Ruth [another former partner]. He would later make the same threats to Beth.

For those of you who aren't familiar, MI5 is the United Kingdom's domestic security service (as opposed to MI6, the foreign intelligence service). Of course, I don't take everything that a foid says at face value. But whether she's lying or not, this story is pretty goddamned funny for several reasons.

First, this is yet another classic example of personality detector failure no. 91237123123. When a femoid says someone is "charming", it's a code word for "having the correct bone structure".

Second, "progressive" leftists in the U.S., U.K., and Europe have long argued against freedom of speech and freedom of the press, claiming that the American First Amendment too often protects "harmful" or "hateful" speech, and that the U.S. should follow the example set by the U.K. and Europe in giving the government greater powers to censor speech. But as the BBC reports in the present case:
The warning signs displayed by X are stark. Both of the women we interviewed think he is capable of murder. But, when we put our findings about X to the government, it took us to the High Court, trying to stop this story being made public.

The court legally prevented us from naming X, because of an apparent risk to him from other extremists.

However, the BBC wanted to identify X so that women he is in contact with already, or those who meet him in future, could be warned.

The U.K. Attorney General, Suella Braverman, sought not only to suppress the MI5 agent's identity, but to quash the story altogether. In the United States, both would have been considered unconstitutional prior restraint; see Near v. Minnesota (1931) and New York Times Co. v. United States (1971). The irony is not lost on me that the U.K.'s restrictive speech jurisprudence backfired on the same SJWs and feminazis that so often call for greater censorship. It would indeed be hilarious if the MI5 agent goes on to abuse more femoids because the BBC was unable to report to the public that he has a history of domestic violence. I hope he does.

Lastly, if it is in fact true that an MI5 agent in charge of investigating domestic terrorism is in fact a white supremacist, neo-Nazi paedophile himself, that really puts our civil liberties concerns in perspective, doesn't it? I mean, for years, the deranged lolcows on CuckTears has begged the British security services to investigate the incel community:

Screenshot 2022 05 20 180321
Screenshot 2022 05 20 180301

Instead of picking on lonely virgins on the internet, these SJWs should probably be more concerned about MI5 itself. Maybe they could call on the security services to investigate themselves for a start. Oh wait. How does that work? "We cleared ourselves of any wrongdoing."

I can't even. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"his girlfriend"​

he's a sexhaver so he can die tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back