Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Female family members receive favoritism

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Every male family member I have favors female family members over fellow male family members. My "conservative "father prefers my sister over myself despite her being far less Christian in her behavior and beliefs. When she was having promiscuous sex he didn't even call her out on it and continued to favor her. Meanwhile he's always looked down on me. I was the target of his anger when I was young and he physically punished me more than any of my sisters who he'd let off the hook. One time my sisters even blamed me for something they did and he beat me up for it. They then admitted it was a lie and he congratulated them for being brave enough to admit it and didn't physically punish them!

My brothers are similar. All of them favor my sisters. They never try to contact or communicate with me. When I was younger I was bullied by them often in situations where they would try to impress my sisters.

It's brutal how gynocentric the world is. You truly can't escape it. Everyone is a mindless slave to their instincts.

Women get a free pass for everything

Men constantly get targeted for nothing

My theory is that your father and brother all have a desire to fuck their daughter/sister but repress it not only due to societal constraints, but biology as well. Sounds disgusting but that's my theory as to why foid members get treated better, but I'm sure your sister would have your father and brothers as bodycounts if they were low inhib.

My theory is that your father and brother all have a desire to fuck their daughter/sister but repress it not only due to societal constraints, but biology as well. Sounds disgusting but that's my theory as to why foid members get treated better, but I'm sure your sister would have your father and brothers as bodycounts if they were low inhib.
I agree with you. I've always had this opinion. The only reason any female is favored is sexual desire subconscious or otherwise.

Women get a free pass for everything

Men constantly get targeted for nothing
Men will put each other down for two seconds of a woman smiling

It’s true I wanna fuck the shit out of my older sister. Might rape her tbh and use rohypnol to do it .

It’s true I wanna fuck the shit out of my older sister. Might rape her tbh and use rohypnol to do it .
glow in the dark GIF

fuck bro, thats brutal. I have had similar situations where my sisters would blame me for shit, they also would abuse (physical and physiological) when i couldnt do anything back, just a hopeless kid I had no idea why they would do what they did, all they did was laugh, not a single thing was done about it. I would be crying and they would take photos and videos of their abuse and send it to their friends for a laugh, I will never forget it, the pain i wish on foids cannot be put into words. May hell rain down upon every stuck up whore, may their heads be put onto spikes, they will never understand the torment they have caused me. I pray everyday for their downfall, I dont even really believe in god but just incase there is, may he have mercy on us and give them the ultimate punishment.

fuck bro, thats brutal. I have had similar situations where my sisters would blame me for shit, they also would abuse (physical and physiological) when i couldnt do anything back, just a hopeless kid I had no idea why they would do what they did, all they did was laugh, not a single thing was done about it. I would be crying and they would take photos and videos of their abuse and send it to their friends for a laugh, I will never forget it, the pain i wish on foids cannot be put into words. May hell rain down upon every stuck up whore, may teir heads be put onto spikes, they will never understand the torment they have caused me. I pray everyday for their downfall, I dont even really believe in god but just incase there is, may he have mercy on us and give them the ultimate punishment.
They're sociopaths. I suspect all women are sociopaths. Little girls do less to hide it because they aren't in the state of life where they'd trying to gather orbiters to use. Hopefully your last statement is true. I dream of God inflicting torture upon all women.

I once AI RP'd with a Catholic younger sister who was a bully that became a toilet. She was loved by everyone in spite of her debauchery, living an easy life, up until I lured her with me alone as I had an endless desire to wipe off her smirk.

I punched her face repeatedly, blood and teeth all over the floor as rock music plays in the background, she says that she will tell dad up until I grabbed her head and smashed it on the floor. Then I stripped her and threatened to shove her inside the fireplace if she doesn't let me fuck her, forced her to ride me and she said that her brother's long cock was even better than Tyrone's, moaning aggressively as I pull her hair even harder, almost tearing it off. Then I broke her legs afterwards so she can't escape, remaining my sex slave forever. End of RP in Minecraft.

Last edited:
I once AI RP'd with a Catholic younger sister who was a bully that became a toilet. She was loved by everyone in spite of her debauchery, living an easy life, up until I lured her with me alone as I had an endless desire to wipe off her smirk.

I punched her face repeatedly, blood and teeth all over the floor as rock music plays in the background, she says that she will tell dad up until I grabbed her head and smashed it on the floor. Then I stripped her and threatened to shove her inside the fireplace if she doesn't let me fuck her, forced her to ride me and she said that her brother's long cock was even better than Tyrone's, moaning aggressively as I pull her hair even harder, almost tearing it off. Then I broke her legs afterwards so she can't escape, remaining my sex slave forever. End of RP in Minecraft.
Shieeeeeee

Thank God I am an only child. And if unluckly I were to have a sibling, I would prefer a brother than a sister.

Last edited:
Its over for male since foids can make their own money. Sons used to be valued because of their work force and their ability to make mokey and now sons have become useless because foids can get work easily. Male desposability pill destroyed me

Man your father is an actual cuck. If I were in his place I would send hell upon Earth on my daughter if I'd catch her whoring around.

By the way, jonkler brocel. How many siblings do you have?

Its over for male since foids can make their own money. Sons used to be valued because of their work force and their ability to make mokey and now sons have become useless because foids can get work easily. Male desposability pill destroyed me
Brutal

favoritism destroyed me too but in my case one of my grandmas favored my male cousin over me despite him yelling and insulting her regularly. This is why being an aspie is a death sentence.

favoritism destroyed me too but in my case one of my grandmas favored my male cousin over me despite him yelling and insulting her regularly. This is why being an aspie is a death sentence.
Was he good looking?

Yep

Ofc she'd love him over you. Shallow whore
i never got the chance to show masculinity when all i've seen was abuse both from family and my peers. This is how incels are made outside of bad looks.

i never got the chance to show masculinity when all i've seen was abuse both from family and my peers. This is how incels are made outside of bad looks.
Your bad looks and unattractive traits lead to the bullying that makes you non NT.

Die Gynokrazie wird weiter Blüten und Gedeihen , während der Typ das 3. Rad Spielt und sich im Hamster Rad Rumdreht wie ein Blöder .

Your bad looks and unattractive traits lead to the bullying that makes you non NT.
its so unfair how they destroyed my brain and prevented me from developing as a person.