Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female Erotic Capital

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
For some reason, this phrase of mine appears to really trigger the IT crowd. It's useful in such sentences as "the good of female erotic capital should be distributed equitability among males" -- hardly a crazy notion.

Even feminists authors talks about "erotic capital," foids think it is a crazy term coined by incels but it is just a normal sociological term to explain socio-sexual hierarchies and other factors related to lookism in society

Even feminists authors talks about "erotic capital," foids think it is a crazy term coined by incels but it is just a normal sociological term to explain socio-sexual hierarchies and other factors related to lookism in society

Yea. I I added the "female" just to be specially triggering. :feelskek:

Yea. I I added the "female" just to be specially triggering. :feelskek:
Just say anything that they don't like or agree with and you will have a guaranteed tantrum for hours coming from them.

If you talk like this to normies they look at you like you're crazy but oddly enough most of my psychology and sociology professors agreed with these concepts. They just weren't as extreme as we are about it, really shows you where the average normie is intellectually when their opinions go against the current scientific consensus.