Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female Elliot Rodger? This foid kinda looks like Elliot Rodger

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
Image 2024 03 30 154835440
ElliotRodgerDriverLicense

Random foid appeared on my tik tok feed. Kinda looks like elliot rodger?

I hate her stupid short hair. Wtf is that? Short hair can look good on foids, but wtf is that shit on her head??

Imagine if thats ER's long lost sister

ER's looksmatch is doing makeup tutorials. Of course she is

One chromosome saved her

ER's looksmatch is doing makeup tutorials. Of course she is
One chromosome saved her
Ikr? ER dies virgin.

Meanwhile, his looksmatch is doing makeup tutorials like a model and making bank.

Such a fucking clown world. It can't be said enough: women live life on easy mode.

If this bitch opens OF, she would make even more money. They just have to exist and they win passively.

Absolutely unbelievable.

She looks like young jordan barret rather than eliot
Image 2024 03 30 154835440 edit 13786112661437
18134198 0 image m 147 1567737861099

Last edited:
The only difference is that she has unlimited SMV

Looks east slavic tbh

Ikr? ER dies virgin.

Meanwhile, his looksmatch is doing makeup tutorials like a model and making bank.

Such a fucking clown world. It can't be said enough: women live life on easy mode.

If this bitch opens OF, she would make even more money. They just have to exist and they win passively.

Absolutely unbelievable.
Yep. ALL our looksmatches led better lives than us. My sister, for instance, isn't much better looking than me. She's fat and acts like an obnoxious pig, yet she gets fucking dick and friends and all the love in the world 'cause she has a pussy. This world is fucked.

Yep. ALL our looksmatches led better lives than us. My sister, for instance, isn't much better looking than me. She's fat and acts like an obnoxious pig, yet she gets fucking dick and friends and all the love in the world 'cause she has a pussy. This world is fucked.
Same

Sorry to hear that. We all have to deal with that very brutal fact. Our equals of the opposite sex have more opportunities than most of us ever will simply by virtue of their sex and looks, which is deemed more attractive.