Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female Education Centers

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What we need more than anything is a place where femoid beasts can be sent in order to be properly conditioned in order to serve men. As females become more uppity and the more incels are added to their genocide list, such an institution must be created. Through a series of psychological and physical conditioning techniques the female must lose its sense of identity, the realization that it was placed on this earth to serve men must be created, it must then obey any order given to it by its designated masters its father or husband, while it must submit to the demands of any male provided they do not contradict the rules set by its masters. I believe this re-education must occur at an young age when its mind is still very flexible and open to information, for example between 5-10 years old. All females should be subjected to this brief period of conditioning so as to ensure its compliance with a proper societal system. Hateful ideologies such as feminism and sexual freedom must be banned, females should aspire to only serve males as the pleasure of males should be their pleasure and they must be willing to even sacrifice their own physical and material comforts.[/font]

RE: Female Reeducation Centers

I thought we had those in our local Mosques? At the very least, these feminists have taken the stance that Shariah Law and Islam is Western & Modern. LOL, these feminists can actually be the useful idiots to aide our cause. They're so stupid for letting them in. With these Islamic centers of worship, the blackpilling and reeducation will happen from within.

Ideologies such as ours cannot be stopped. We have Mooslems in our side, and anything challenging our correct views will be destroyed with "muh racism," & "muh hate." Once they hit critical mass at 10%, our cause will be unstoppable.

And what should be done with the Chads? What would prevent Chad's lust for multiple pussies?

I think this should be complimented by a "One partner per year" rule.

Also, how would we keep track of female hypergamy?

cyborgglory said:
And what should be done with the Chads? What would prevent Chad's lust for multiple pussies?

A one partner per life as God intended is the goal.

cyborgglory said:

One partner per year = Degenerate. We need one partner for life unless a death occurs and we need to ban Fornication.

Excellent sentiment. I'd take 'Re' out of the title; you can't reeducate what isn't already educated.

Did you even stop to think about how this sounds? No human should EVER be a slave to another

Splintercel said:
Excellent sentiment. I'd take 'Re' out of the title; you can't reeducate what isn't already educated.

Good point. I believe some female sluts might be reprogrammable, though they will need to be closely monitored to ensure they do not fall back into their old ways after sighting chad. Primarily this should be focused on the next generations, as many of the corrupted females are beyond saving.

Nautica1983 said:
Did you even stop to think about how this sounds? No human should EVER be a slave to another

It's not really slavery if it's beneficial for both partners. The obedience in this case will lead to righteousness.

Nautica1983 said:

Females are not human they are beasts, filthy vermin whose only real purpose is to reproduce for humanity. We have and continue to treat innocent animals due to their lack of sentience much worse than this. This should definitely be applicable to these deserving females since they are inferior to men and are evil and twisted creatures. Also, females were meant to be submissive to males, that is their place created by nature itself, forcing equality is unfeasible, despite the concept of equality existing on paper today females are still vastly inferior to males.

Anonymous said:
I thought we had those in our local Mosques? I am fucking glad feminists have taken the stance that Shariah Law, and Islam is Western & modern. LOL. They're so stupid for letting them in. With these Islamic centers of worship, the blackpilling and reeducation will happen from within.

Ideologies such as ours cannot be stopped. We have Mooslems in our side, and anything challenging our correct views will be destroyed with "muh racism," & "muh hate." Once they hit critical mass at 10%, our cause will be unstoppable.

I am worried the Islamic way might slowly be turning corrupted due to western influences. For example Saudi Arabia recently started allowing females to drive, which will definitely result in more accidents.

universallyabhorred said:
I am worried the Islamic way might slowly be turning corrupted due to western influences. For example Saudi Arabia recently started allowing females to drive, which will definitely result in more accidents.

(((Western Influences)))

Nautica1983 said:

I 100% agree. Good thing females aren't human.