Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Female draft bad because rape" ok then only females should be drafted in wars that come and already on

People act like the rape is worse than death, as soldiers they possibly have less chances to get raped than as civilians.

People act like the rape is worse than death, as soldiers they possibly have less chances to get raped than as civilians.
A lot of male on male rape and military thank fucking god I didn't join. I mean i'm too retarded to do so plus i'm overweight.

No pussy= no draft the feds is gonna have to kill me :feelsdevil:

Foids should be drafted to have sex with incels

So once again, rape is worse than being killed in combat?

There are so many ways around this, like exclusively female battalions as mentioned by OP or, you know, the fact that such a culture becomes unsustainable when enough females join the army. If the (((powers that be))) actually gave a shit, practical concerns like getting raped would've been obsolesced yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back