Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

female degeneracy isnt a meme (starting to party blackpilled me)

unanimouslyethnic

unanimouslyethnic

the deathgripill DESTROYED me
-
before you cry fakecel i recently expanded my social circle after literally not talking to a single person for months, just rotting studying and playing video games, and the other day my friends asked me to come crash a party with them

so we went and jesus it was awful, spilled alcohol everywhere, tall guys talking to 4-5 of the girls at once, rest of the girls just make out with eachother, the demographics pull is brutal - there are really no young single female women interested in you. girls are going out and talking and fucking new guys every week, this isnt even a meme now that i went out to a normie function, i mean how can you really compete? even worse if u get a gf and she ends up fucking some black at this party lol

I went to the hs graduation party and somebody opened a hole in a wall through force. I left early bc I wasn't feeling it. That's my extent of knowledge about parties and degeneracy.

Same here dude its brutal in cities

I went to the hs graduation party and somebody opened a hole in a wall through force. I left early bc I wasn't feeling it. That's my extent of knowledge about parties and degeneracy.
havent seen it all man, its the peak of degeneracy and hypergamy, all the girls just talk to whichever guy looks the best (height matters a bit more) and all the other guys just sit around and talk to eachother, it really puts into perspective how many interactions females have since 13-14 with opposite gender - i didnt even muster up courage to ask a girl a question until 15

havent seen it all man, its the peak of degeneracy and hypergamy, all the girls just talk to whichever guy looks the best (height matters a bit more) and all the other guys just sit around and talk to eachother, it really puts into perspective how many interactions females have since 13-14 with opposite gender - i didnt even muster up courage to ask a girl a question until 15
You never had female """"friends""""?

I did and it was horrible, but your lack of interaction with the opposite sex seems more brutal tbh.

You never had female """"friends""""?

I did and it was horrible, but your lack of interaction with the opposite sex seems more brutal tbh.
i had a female friend when i was a freshman in hs, i just remember her punching me out of nowhere because she was some kind of weird butch i guess

after that girls just thought i was creepy so they wouldnt interact

Aspire for depression.
Reading this made my day more illuminated with vengeance.

lmao any female in '23 is giant gaped hole

Throw all tallfaggots into a woodchipper like the resource-depleting trees they are.

yeah most girls at parties are either just talking to the two tallest guys there or they are making out with eachother lol
They would rather make out with each other instead of a non-Chad.

Throw all tallfaggots into a woodchipper like the resource-depleting trees they are.
Then the tallest guys who you didn't throw into the woodchipper would become the new "tall guys". The issue isn't the existence of tall guys. In fact, even if all men were the same height, women would find some other thing to focus on. The issue is with hypergamy and how we as a society deal with it, not the existence of tall men lol.

we didn't think it was a meme

Then the tallest guys who you didn't throw into the woodchipper would become the new "tall guys". The issue isn't the existence of tall guys. In fact, even if all men were the same height, women would find some other thing to focus on. The issue is with hypergamy and how we as a society deal with it, not the existence of tall men lol.
Almost all tallfags are massive hypergamy supporters. Trust me we can do better off without them.