Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

female dating stragy recognizes that penis size is important

New insult 'Go fix a car or something'

Dickpill is absolute

why in the FUCK are you browsing FDS?

oh really

:soy:< i didn't saw that coming, pepe! ) ( you're a fucking brainlet> :feelsahh:

not even a half century after women's rights got passed

FDS is so fucking stupid.

What 'strategies' do you even need as a women to date someone?

They just go on tinder and get pumped by chad? Then repeat. Hate on Non-Chad males along the way and preach feminism. Yup, thats about it. Everything in the world favors them anyways.

There is no intricate plan required for JBW (Just Be Women). You already won at birth. :feelsseriously:

why in the FUCK are you browsing FDS?
I was going to say it's good to browse places that dish out blackpills like that, but then I read the second-to-last paragraph about pErSoNaLiTy:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. At least she's honest about still fucking the chad regardless of his personality.

I was going to say it's good to browse places that dish out blackpills like that, but then I read the second-to-last paragraph about pErSoNaLiTy:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. At least she's honest about still fucking the chad regardless of his personality.
if i agreed browsing reddit for blackpills was good, i still wouldn't recommend FDS. maybe r/short, r/virgin, or r/lonely, but FDS is literally a feminist shithole taken to a new extreme. never go there, EVER

Fuck this shit. I'll beat my dick on pictures of whores instead.

go fix a car incel, forget about sex incel - use it in that way
Wtf is an okrug and how is it different than a krai or an oblast????

Water Is Wet , Dick Size Matters

Ok then women need to stop complaining about men making fun of their cavernous rancid cumholes.

One more FDS thread which, if you show it to bluepillers, will just have them saying that it's totally fake and that FDS is just incels larping as women:feelsugh::feelsohgod::feelshaha:.

FDS is so fucking stupid.

What 'strategies' do you even need as a women to date someone?
They want to marry Chads with as little effort as possible, while making sure that their looksmatches won't even get a chance to so much as touch them.

Dickpill is absolute

Most Honest Reddit Foid

I hate these low life scum foids so much let them cope even harder as long as they fear , nobody wants their ugly ass
Also loose vagina hahahahahahahahah

FOID GENOCIDE NOW SHOOT FOIDS WALKING ON THE STREET CHADFSIH WHORES AND LURE THEM TO YOUR HOUSE THEN RAPE AND TORTURE THEM TO DEATH KICK FOIDLETS IN THE FACE THROW FOID BABY's INTO A TRASH COMPACTER GO TO A FEMALE HOMLESS SHELTER AND COMMIT A MASSACER PUNCH FOIDS IN THE FACE LIGHT A LANDWHALES FAT ROLES ON FIRE AND USE HER AS FUEL TO BURN OTHER FOIDS RIP A FOIDS EYES OUT OF HER SOCKETS THEN PISS ON HER BRAIN CUT A FOID OPEN RIP OUT HER SPINAL CORD AND USE IT AS A WEAPON ON OTHER FOIDS MUTILATE FOIDS GENATELSE SO SHE NEVER FEELS PLEASURE FROM SEX RAPE WHORES WITH A BLOW TORCH (in Minecraft)

the OP is black, probably so obese she needs 10 inches to get past her 5 layers of fat on her ass

Well yeah, not like we didn't already know. Man... why was I born? I couldn't be more physically faulty... even down there :fuk:

Ok I just read it

This is obviously a fake ass larp jfl. Which of you niggers posted this jfl

I wish that FDS would get the same treatment The_Donald did from reddit admins.

If there is anything positive to say about them its that at least they are honest. Even if their message is a bit exaggerated because they are bitter because Chads pumped and dumped them so they want to have their revenge on all men, but they still mean it.

Suifuel for my 5.8 inches prick

Foids who are whores like big dicks because of sperm wars, but if you fall in love it doesn't matter.

Dick size matters, but that is something we shouldnt care about. In order to dick size actually matters, first you must to get to the stage of being naked with a foid, an thats a stage we are not going to get anyway. In fact i think is a cruel joke to have a nice dick and being and incel. You have a nice feature but you can take profite of that since you are an incel and wont ever get to the stage that feature could became an actual bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back