Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Female coworker offered me a lift?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16319
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16319

Lucho96
-
Last Friday, I was walking to the bus stop and then I heard a car pul over, a girl who works for the same company then pulled her window down and asked me if I lived near the city centre and whether I wanted a lift.

I then said yes and jumped in. We then started talking and I asked her why she loved to her town, she then said that her boyfriend had found a job and she moved with him. Held a conversation for a couple of minutes and she then dropped me off, I said thanks and I walked off.

Why did she offer me a lift if she has a boyfriend? I don't even know her that well.

I am also really ugly, this girl is so out of my league.

Brownie points maybe. Same reason girls humor their orbiters every once in a while.

Kidnapping plan probably. A lot of Human traffickers use pretty women to bait lonely men, she was nice to you this time because she wants to build your trust, so that next time you'll be more willing to hop in.

:chad::chad::chad: get out of here

She needs an orbiter at work.
Someone who brings her coffee and listens to her problems.

okay Chadpreet

From what I've seen, girls with boyfriend or husbands are less harsh towards incels. Perhaps because they feel safe as they have boyfriends who will beat us up in case we "appear misogynistically in their eyes"

From what I've seen, girls with boyfriend or husbands are less harsh towards incels. Perhaps because they feel safe as they have boyfriends who will beat us up in case we "appear misogynistically in their eyes"

Possibly. She doesn't see me as a sexual threat. That's probably it.
:chad::chad::chad: get out of here

I've been on Tinder and POXlF for 3 years and not had a date off the back of it.

You mean being an ugly male in 2019? That´s usually a red flag to females.

she needs another orbiter, been through a very similar situation as you OP and it just turned out she wanted an orbiter