Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Female cousins

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I have five female cousins. Two of them are adults (20+), two of them are teenagers (mid and early teens) and one is a child. The adult ones don’t want to have any contact with me. And the teenage ones don’t respect me at all. What’s funny is that the teenage ones respected me three years ago, when they were in their early teens and pre-teens respectively. They had barely just begun puberty and were still innocent children. But as they grew older, they started losing interest in me. Cousinmaxxing was my only way of talking to girls.

Now that they’re soon reaching high school, they’ve stopped talking to me and respecting me. They’re turning into sluts in a few years. The mid-teen is already partying and getting drunk. I bet she’ll lose her virginity next year. And the early-teen will lose hers in the next three to four years. Even the one who’s a child will probably lose her virginity before me. They will all lose their virginity before me, even though I am 22. I feel so pathetic.

It sucks, not being wanted by any females. And it sucks even more that my own flesh and blood don’t want to have anything to do with me. I’m a fucking loser. That’s also one of the reasons they don’t talk to me anymore. Because I’m not one of those popular guys. I’m an introverted guy with no friends. Girls don’t wanna be friends with those kind of guys.

Last edited:
if you're a third worlder with a cousin then she's rightfully yours to fuck and impregnate

I have 5 supposedly and they don't know I exist.

The mid-teen is already partying and getting drunk. I bet she’ll lose her virginity next year. And the early-teen will lose hers in the next three to four years. Even the one who’s a child will probably lose her virginity before me. They will all lose their virginity before me, even though I am 22. I feel so pathetic.

It sucks, not being wanted by any females. And it sucks even more that my own flesh and blood don’t want to have anything to do with me. I’m a fucking loser.
Fucking brutual man im in that situation too where everyone in my life are losing there V-Card and im here with no friends jfl

Too bad you don't have a fritzl basement

female cousins are incestuals and rapists and molestors. they are as bad as faggots.

11-13 are the ages of no return they'll act like grown ups despite not being grown up physically

Cousinmaxxing is hardly incest.

Me too bruv. My cousins dont even talk to me anymore. They think im some gym-sick loser.