Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Female corrections officer helps a 6'9 murderer escape

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
cannot lose if tall

I mean sure that 6’9 prisoner was a murderer who killed a person/people but surely he was released by the female guard due to his “good personality”
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Oh, what possible reason could a woman have to let free a 6 foot 9 murderer out of jail, she wanted dick from psychopath slenderman

I mean sure that 6’9 prisoner was a murderer who killed a person/people but surely he was released by the female guard due to his “good personality”
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
He probably has a very long personality.

Heightcopers again....he has a solid face (high tier normie for his age, mogs me to oblivion) PLUS hes tall. If he had an ugly face that bitch wouldnt care even if he was 8ft tall

Oh, what possible reason could a woman have to let free a 6 foot 9 murderer out of jail, she wanted dick from psychopath slenderman
Do you think they're having sex right now?

It is extremely common for female COs to have sex with male inmates and/or bring in contraband. I’m not surprised by this in the slightest.

It is extremely common for female COs to have sex with male inmates and/or bring in contraband. I’m not surprised by this in the slightest.
Meant to tag you but forgot your username :feelsPop:

She was ready to give up everything just to be with him. She didn‘t even realize that he is just using her because she is too ugly for him.
This proves foids are not reasonable creatures. It‘s too dangerous for the whole society to give them jobs with responsibily.

She must have seen the nice personality underneath and wanted the community to be enriched by his presence :feelskek:

He looks like one of those brutal savage yamnaya herders:lul:

She was ready to give up everything just to be with him. She didn‘t even realize that he is just using her because she is too ugly for him.
This proves foids are not reasonable creatures. It‘s too dangerous for the whole society to give them jobs with responsibily.
This. They bring their mating instincts everywhere they go ; they can't be trusted. And ugly women never seem to know their real status.

lol dark triad yet again

JFL for being 6 9 giga tier height

Ah foids..... I thought those IT faggots said I just need to have a nice personality, oh did the inmate have a good personality that made him get released? :feels::feels::soy::soy:

This man needs to come to this forum and give us his personalitymaxxing routine, he must be the nicest person to have walked the Earth.

That dude is 6ft9 jfl imagine being that height, moggin everyone around you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back