Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female cop told me it wasn’t rape

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17fwkz7/female_cop_told_me_it_wasnt_rape/

Afterwards, I went to the police since I considered this “sexual coercion”. I was manipulated/tricked into unprotected sexual under the false pretense of a REAL std test. Felt gross and felt like the medical forgery and deceit was inexcusable.

I go to the female cop to tell her after waiting 2.5 hrs to file my report and she kinda sucks the air from her teeth and goes “yikes that’s not rape”.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Based Chads faking STD tests and pozzing roasties :feelshaha:

We gave these maggots rights to vote

A lifetime of subhumanity is much worse than rape

If one is so worried about stds then why not just avoid having sex with strangers.

This shouldn't even be a thing.

I hope this dick-traveler gets AIDS despite her retard protests about "rape".

JFL :feelshaha: Imagine trying SO HARD to be a victim just so that you can tell your stories around for attention when you’re not .. that would be that dumb bitch right there lmao :lul::lul::lul: why even have sex with him if you are THAT suspicious to begin with !?! wtf ? oh let me guess he was a chad or chadlite probably that would make sense what a desperate retarded stupid whore :feelskek:

Last edited:
A reminder that no woman has ever been arrested or for lying about being on birth control and enslaving a man into Fatherhood for 18 years.

Sex haver problems...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back