Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel female cop killed a inoccent man after she "mistakenly" thought its her apartment

do you think she speaks the truth?

• yes. an honest mistake after a long shift.

• no. blood cold murderer whore.

Results are only viewable after voting.
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
tl:dr
female cop killed an inoccent man. she claim she went into an apartment she thought was hers - so she thought the guy is a robber or something so she shot him.
only later she "found out" its not her apartment - its his apartment.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...t-she-mistakes-her-own-fatally-shoots-n907411

i bet everything i have that in the end she will get less than 1 year in jail.
lets just say therers something "a bit" fishy here..

fishy-background-904842.jpg

They should take her badge, rape her and then hang her, femoid pig scum....!!!
I am soooo much against cops...Iet alone a foid cop. 1312

Last edited:
lol
Mistakenly thought it was her aparment, the fuck...

He was a cuck to open the door tbhtbh.

Fucking stupid bitch

Stop with the News articles. Fake news for gay jews.

You are telling me she mistook the dude, who was probably chilling watching tv or doing some boring shit, for someone that poses a deadly threat????

He probably looked at her wrong in the hallway, so she got her gun and mowed that misogynist down cus she knows she'll get away with it

She sensed his bad personality, even though she intruded on his property.

*Innocent* fyi.

cops hate incels though

win win

he was fucking her and was done giving her the BBC . She couldn’t handle it and killed him. BBC IS POWERFUL DRUG TO FEMOIDS, they get drunk off the power!!

(Jk)

tl:dr
female cop killed an inoccent man. she claim she went into an apartment she thought was hers - so she thought the guy is a robber or something so she shot him.
only later she "found out" its not her apartment - its his apartment.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...t-she-mistakes-her-own-fatally-shoots-n907411

i bet everything i have that in the end she will get less than 1 year in jail.
lets just say therers something "a bit" fishy here..

fishy-background-904842.jpg

GigaCope if you think she'll even go to prison for 1 day. Foids are a privileged class and can practically kill any male no consequence, let alone a foid cop.

Stop with the News articles. Fake news for gay jews.
Says the fakecel :feelskek:
That’s rich.
It’s like telling people stop LARPing here,but they won’t .

That’s rich.
Not a Fakecel, and what does news articles gotta do with LARPing?

She knew what the fuck she was doing
That’s rich.
Tbh

I hope someone "accidentally" shoots her and then "accidentally" dumps the body in the ocean tied to a bag of cement bricks.

God I wish that were me

If a female kills you, do you ejaculate at the moment of passing?

so she saw an unarmed man in his apartment, as not only was she dumb enough to be in the wrong apartment she also just straight up fucking SHOT the dude without even letting him talk

I reckon she'll just end up doing like 1 years prison lmfao
This. You can't even shoot a real robber who's intruding your home, especially if they're unarmed. Imagine if it had been a guy. Just LOL

Too bad he didn't immediately shoot her in the face. I don't get how you end up in the wrong apartment, execute this bitch...she'll likely only get a year in prison

This. You can't even shoot a real robber who's intruding your home, especially if they're unarmed. Imagine if it had been a guy. Just LOL
if it would be a guy he would be executed already.

She seriously killed an unarmed guy in his own fucking apartment, if she had any remorse she would want to do her time, disgusting fuckin femoid hole cunt

Poor incels are not even safe at home on a friday night.

Stupid black female cop

I hope someone "accidentally" shoots her and then "accidentally" dumps the body in the ocean tied to a bag of cement bricks.
high status kek:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

She would open her legs to him instead if he were a chad

She probably just wanted to kill him and used the whole "teehee i didn't know" as an excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back