Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female chink with subhuman looks complains about racism, fucks white guy

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Lol

Her looksmatch had his organs sold by the CCP.

noddlewhore mode activate

She wishes she was white. It is so obvious

Memes write themselves

She wishes she was white. It is so obvious
Unironically, the woman she shows has ZERO resemblance to Asian women and is basically a white woman with average skin color (not even with a tan).

Ngl I can understand the skin tone. But those eyes are on the spot.

Ha, ha I love this screen cap. She is being racist as shit because she does not draw Asians with slit eyes just look at her face. As funny as the feminist frequency radio cap.

C46DC43D B488 46EB 9483 8C5AF7422D5A

serena williams comes to mind, all about black issues, marries white millionaire

asian people look like that, so they are drawn the way they look.
it would be more racist to draw them as a white person.

Ngl I can understand the skin tone. But those eyes are on the spot.
Yellow skin is stupid because no one has it unless he is sick but what is wrong with drawing characters with their racial characteristics. Its more racist drawing everyone like whites just different color.

The absolute state of white worshipping noodlewhores

Damn. She is 2/10 at best.

And the white dude she is with looks like he can get most white foids. Not a stacy but looks like he could get most beckies.

This is what I'm talking about. Its beyond over for her looksmatch. Some 5'5 fat smelly chinkcel living in a rotten crammed dirty apartment making 8k a year. Could only fuckin dream of dating and fucking a 5'6 110lbs white becky with brown, dark hair.

Last edited:
Why is she making a racist expression with her eyes?

I have 4 half-asian / half-white cousins.

2 males - one is incel, the other married an asian female

2 females - both married white guys

None of this is considered racism apparently.

Damn. She is 2/10 at best.
And the white dude she is with looks like he can get most white foids. Not a stacy but looks like he could get most beckies.

Could easily get a stacy if he makes 6 figures a year.
This is what I'm talking about. Its beyond over for her looksmatch. Some 5'5 fat smelly chinkcel living in a rotten crammed dirty apartment making 8k a year. Could only fuckin dream of dating and fucking a 5'6 110lbs white becky with brown, dark hair.

If those are asian eyes then what are non asian eyes supposed to look like?

Scared The Simpsons GIF

How did she get him?

It's over even for chads, dating to a 2/10 noodlewhore, hypergamy is ridiculous
[UWSL]Her looksmatch had his organs sold by the CCP.[/UWSL]
Also these eyes are not Asian

Last edited:
Ha, ha I love this screen cap. She is being racist as shit because she does not draw Asians with slit eyes just look at her face. As funny as the feminist frequency radio cap.

View attachment 484018
Women like to think they look better than they actually look.

why that white normie dates so ugly a bitch

he can at least get this

Last edited:
Why is she making a racist expression with her eyes?
:feelskek: Was gonna say the best part is the fact that her actual eyes look exactly like the drawing whose eyes she referred to as “racist” KEK

View attachment 484018
i remember when that woman wouldn't shut up about videogames lol

Also most asians have slanted eyes. It's not racist if it's accurate to the majority of the race you are portraying.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back