Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female cashiers with no common courtesy?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
How often do you get female cashiers that either totally ignore you or go out of their way to be rude? 

Like just now, I go to a store and say "how are you" to the cunt cashier.. I get nothing. Then I say "thank you" after the transaction is done.. still nothing. 

Next store I go to and the female cashier is polite and we exchange pleasantries, I go about my day and that's that.

What's y'alls experiences with this sort of thing?

i didnt even know cashiers talk

They're OK with me.

I don't bother cashiers. If they're attractive, I know they're stupid for working a shit job like that. If they're ugly, I know they're miserable and counting the seconds until they can stop slaving.

I haven't interacted with a cashier in a long time but usually I'm just invisible to them.

Both male and female cashiers ignore me but thats because im a foreigner and they are being racist, not that much because im ugly... Except for the guys in the video game shop, they are always nice to me.

i work in a supermarket casually for 2 years.

the response you get will 100% depend on how deep theyre into their shifts...like ive seen them not even take notice of model tier chads. its repetitive soul sucking work and most are on zombie autopilot.

'how are you'
'good you'
'good thanks'

for 5-8 hours straight lmao

yes, all the time. It makes me really angry. Some of them won't even make eye contact. Then they're all talkative and friendly with the next guy in line. Fucking suicide fuel. 

A while ago I went to a fast food joint and the cashier was a legit Stacy. This girl was a true beauty, holy shit. She had minimal makeup and dressed modestly too. I went up to order and she wouldn't even look at me or say anything. So I tell her my order and wait for a minute... no response. I stand there awkwardly. After an eternity, she looks up and gives me this blank stare. I swear her eyes pierced through my soul man. The room was spinning. She still didn't say anything so I finally asked if she got my order. She responds "yah" with this expression of utter contempt on her face, then continues staring. I had to tell her how I was paying - she wouldn't prompt me at all. I thought maybe she was retarded or something.

Then some securityfag orders after me... She immediately starts smiling, making small talk, and flirting hard. You should have seen the glow on the whore's face. She was practically wetting herself talking to this guy. And the worst part is, he wasn't even a Chad. He was just a scrawny white guy in a uniform. Icing on the cake: she got my order wrong and then took an attitude when I went back. She was so annoyed that she told some fat bitch to handle it and walked away.

fukmylyf said:
yes, all the time. It makes me really angry. Some of them won't even make eye contact. Then they're all talkative and friendly with the next guy in line. Fucking suicide fuel. 

A while ago I went to a fast food joint and the cashier was a legit Stacy. This girl was a true beauty, holy shit. She had minimal makeup and dressed modestly too. I went up to order and she wouldn't even look at me or say anything. So I tell her my order and wait for a minute... no response. I stand there awkwardly. After an eternity, she looks up and gives me this blank stare. I swear her eyes pierced through my soul man. The room was spinning. She still didn't say anything so I finally asked if she got my order. She responds "yah" with this expression of utter contempt on her face, then continues staring. I had to tell her how I was paying - she wouldn't prompt me at all. I thought maybe she was retarded or something.

Then some securityfag orders after me... She immediately starts smiling, making small talk, and flirting hard. You should have seen the glow on the whore's face. She was practically wetting herself talking to this guy. And the worst part is, he wasn't even a Chad. He was just a scrawny white guy in a uniform. Icing on the cake: she got my order wrong and then took an attitude when I went back. She was so annoyed that she told some fat bitch to handle it and walked away.

That story pisses me off.

usually only the young ones are stupid and impolite, but that's for both men and women, luckily for me i guess

QuantumDummy said:
fukmylyf said:
yes, all the time. It makes me really angry. Some of them won't even make eye contact. Then they're all talkative and friendly with the next guy in line. Fucking suicide fuel.
That story pisses me off.

fukmylyf said:
Fucking suicide fuel.
ragefuel for me

I made a thread about it the first time it happened to me. The female cashier was a curry too, go figure.

Taken from my thread here: https://incels.is/Thread-Experiment-Cashiers-must-greet-you-even-if-you-re-subhuman

For the raging cucktears lurkers who are about to screencap this: It's common courtesy to greet customers. Last night, I went to the local grocery store and when it was my turn in the queue, the cunt of a cashier didn't even acknowledge me. She made no eye contact (understandable), nor did she greet me. This is strictly against the policy in which cashiers are supposed to greet every customer, ask you if you want a receipt and to wish you a nice day. When she only asked if I wanted the receipt (still making no eye contact), I wanted to ignore the cunt because of obvious reasons but I'm a cuck somehow because I managed to say "no" although I said it in a pissed off manner. Fucking cunts. Ever heard of common courtesy?!?

I've made a thread on this, LOL.

Have you noticed that most men are far more professional, helpful, and cheerful?

Truth.

Lol, just don't even be nice to them, don't show emotion too, that's what I use to do when I use to go shopping, now my mom buys everything for me so I don't have to deal with this shit

I definitely met a lot of those kind of girls. They're one of the few that pisses me off.

If they hate their jobs, they could give it to me.

The few times I interact with cashiers, I always act polite, but don’t try to start a conversation. When they ignore me, I give em a friendly death stare, where they physically become unnerved. It’s pretty fun.

fukmylyf said:

she deserves to be sacked

they are all bitches