Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Female Cashier Started Talking to me and I left the store

Kaff

Kaff

Greycel
This female cashier (my age) is always nice to me whenever I go buy stuff at night, today she started to talk to me about how tired she was because of her shift and school and then asked me personal questions in a friendly manner more than just polite. But as an high inhib subhuman, I quietly answered her questions and slowly walked out of the shop because I couldn’t stand her making high contact with my sub 5 face. I hate being ugly and high inhib I can’t even have a regular conversation, it’s truly over.

She was putting all the effort to talk with you, and you still left?

You wasted a chance

Over for MentallylostChadcels

Mogs me to oblivion try talking to her man

I would do the same tho tbh

couldn’t stand her making high contact with my sub 5 face. I hate being ugly and high inhib I can’t even have a regular conversation, it’s truly over.
Same, though people dont really want to talk with me.

Fucking nigger

Look at the bright side. If you had better social skills and had the foid fucked you, you would've ascended and she'd inevitably leave you while you pay child support for the rest of your life. She's another cuck's problem now.

While that's sweet from her, maybe she knows you have no one in your personal life so she tries to cheer you up a bit, it's still a bit unfortunate because unfortunately you could never ask her out anyway even if you were mentally fine :-/

You wasted a chance
I was not always that high inhib, but past experiences made me that way. I do think it was more due to the fact that I was oblivious about my struggles.

While that's sweet from her, maybe she knows you have no one in your personal life so she tries to cheer you up a bit, it's still a bit unfortunate because unfortunately you could never ask her out anyway even if you were mentally fine :-/
Yes boss, the girl might have not hit on him, but if she was genuinely interested in talking with him, he could have continued that. It's in our biology to talk and feel the presence of opposition gender. He wasted a chance

Look at the bright side. If you had better social skills and had the foid fucked you, you would've ascended and she'd inevitably leave you while you pay child support for the rest of your life. She's another cuck's problem now.
True

:feelskek: He didn't only dodge a bullet but a whole firing squad.

Over for MentallylostChadcels
I was gonna say that even if I was normie in the face I would still be a virgin because of the high inhib pill, but honestly my life would have probably been different and so would my past experiences interacting with women which would have most likely not made me this bad socially.

Sometimes girl can use u ase their gay.
Better avoid being the fag they use as a confidant. U don't want to learn why she is truly tired :feelsokman:

based

tbh talking to chasiers and service staff is gay, it's their job to act friendly to encourage customers, so why bother. it's like ads on youtube, it's better to skip them

The sad truth about sub 5’s "luckily" ascending

You wasted a chance
Be proud of him. This is a victory against female scum. For once they aren't treated as royalty just for existing. For once they are starved of the one thing they take for granted: attention.

go to the police, say the foid creeped you out and you had to run away, and file an SA report

then find a bear in the woods and chill out to recover from the trauma

Be proud of him. This is a victory against female scum. For once they aren't treated as royalty just for existing. For once they are starved of the one thing they take for granted: attention.

I was gonna say that even if I was normie in the face I would still be a virgin because of the high inhib pill, but honestly my life would have probably been different and so would my past experiences interacting with women which would have most likely not made me this bad socially.
Im socially so high inhib to the point of retardness. How tall are you?

The problem is, here he was the one who got attention and he didn't used it

go to the police, say the foid creeped you out and you had to run away, and file an SA report

then find a bear in the woods and chill out to recover from the trauma

Fakecel moments this shit never happens to me

In case you aren't familiar with how women work, women will usually loan out a bit of attention when there's none being given to them already, in the hopes of again being provided with it.

And that's a good thing. The problem is that foids have an unheard ability of manipulating men, especially incels, into fucking them. This behavior is almost never observed because they generally chase after chad, but the desperate ones that resort to it can mean bad business. When OP denied any more of her advances, this rendered the foid's attempts useless.

And when a foid successfully has a incel into her trap, she will suck him dry and eventually leave him to force the cuck to pay child support. Again, this is rarely, if ever observed because most foids (including landwhales) will chase chad no matter the circumstances.

And that's a good thing. The problem is that foids have an unheard ability of manipulating men, especially incels, into fucking them. This behavior is almost never observed because they generally chase after chad, but the desperate ones that resort to it can mean bad business. When OP denied any more of her advances, this rendered the foid's attempts useless.

And when a foid successfully has a incel into her trap, she will suck him dry and eventually leave him to force the cuck to pay child support.
No what the hell
If she wanted to fuck him out of horney, he should have accepter he advances. This is volcel activity

No what the hell
If she wanted to fuck him out of horney, he should have accepter he advances. This is volcel activity
A condom will stop the child support

In case you aren't familiar with how women work, women will usually loan out a bit of attention when there's none being given to them already, in the hopes of again being provided with it.
I was not familiar, all I knew is, that, women never give attention to avg they only seek attention

Foid cashier: hi how was ur day

based OP: SHUT UP BITCH. WOMEN SHOULD BE SEEN NOT HEARD

*leaves*

I was not familiar, all I knew is, that, women never give attention to avg they only seek attention
They will use attention from themselves as a lure.

The 40 year old female cashier doesn't want to talk to me and always looks like she hates me.

This female cashier (my age) is always nice to me whenever I go buy stuff at night, today she started to talk to me about how tired she was because of her shift and school and then asked me personal questions in a friendly manner more than just polite. But as an high inhib subhuman, I quietly answered her questions and slowly walked out of the shop because I couldn’t stand her making high contact with my sub 5 face. I hate being ugly and high inhib I can’t even have a regular conversation, it’s truly over.

Greycel​

JoinedJun 5, 2024Posts46

The last female cashier I had was months ago since I barely go outside

Me and my decent looking friend went into the shop to buy some drinks and we both paid at the same time
Even when I was paying and giving her my drink she completed avoided looking at me even when speaking to me but the entire time My friend was paying she was looking at his face even though He didn’t say a word to her

Last edited:
Why would he need to pay child support

If he was a dark triad bad boi he would just abandon her and then go fuck another cashier since If he was dark triad he wouldn’t be an awkward retard and Ignore a girl clearly showing some interest in him

The 40 year old female cashier doesn't want to talk to me and always looks like she hates me.
Truecel greycel

Vs
fakecel greycel

The last female cashier I had was months ago since I barely go outside

Me and my decent looking friend went into the shop to buy some drinks and we both paid at the same time
Even when I was paying and giving her my drink she completed avoided looking at me even when speaking to me but the entire time My friend was paying she was looking at his face even though He didn’t say a word to her
Brutal, I bet she'd instantly wet the floor if you tell her that he is a wanted serial killer. Absolutely brutal.

:chad:

Fake cel

I hate you you fucking fakecel. Women cashiers want me gone as soon as possible