Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Female cashier castrated me

edwardnashton

edwardnashton

Jordan Barrett’s disciple
So over. Was buying cigs and cashier said “are they out of wigs or what” brutally over. Balding incels like me have it the worst.

So over. Was buying cigs and cashier said “are they out of wigs or what” brutally over. Balding incels like me have it the worst.
Why didn't you go full Andrew tate mode start screaming at her to get her fired?

My crown is now visible, I got the U shape, bad times incoming, can't wait to be visibly balding

second hand embarrassed by just reading once. brutal

Should have gone to her manager

if roles were reversed op would face a lawsuit

Mine told me “ you look miserable “

do you have a smartphone? if so you could start recording these vile bitches. what she said to you that could be considered menacing.

If they hand me the receipt (a lot dont now) I always try to grope there hand.

Stupid bitches.