Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Female candidate for Democrat party in Virginia, pERformed sex acts with husband on camERa for tips

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
2B39C9F1 106B 4F61 B63F 81594BAB9ECA

Imagine letting a worthless hole become a politician. Women are only good at being a whore, they have no othER purpose in life.

You can give women opportunities in business, finance, politics etc. but eventually their whoredom will come out because it’s part of their BIOLOGICAL NATURE, hence being a whore is what they do best (they are bettER at being a whore than they are at any othER profession).

Giving these holes rights, was the greatest mistake in history

Last edited:
That shithole has junkies, druggies and all kinds of abominations and cock suckers running for office, and in the white man's world(not u white incels) you're not going anywhere unless you fuck for favours, this same shit would rile up 99% of an ethnic shithole's female population

Giving these holes rights, was the greatest mistake in history
That mistake has been made many times. And evERy society that made it revERsed into a primitive shithole, that eventually got ERadicated by a less degenERate, more advanced society.

The same way rome fell,
The same way babylon fell,
The same way the ottoman empire fell, the west will fall.

Take the SpenglERpill

Last edited:
I have no problem with that. It doesn't reduce my chance to have sex, so why would I care?