Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Female bullies getting what they deserve lol

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
Reap what u sow
Rice defender goes to jail cel

noodle victim goes back to white bf

bullies go back to their simp chong husbands and white side bfs with no legal repercussions

JFL, whats happening? A guy defending a foid being pointed as lifefuel? :feelskek:

If it was a guy, no one would give a fuck, and its more harmful 1 person strongly suffering physically and mentally from 5, than 5 barely suffering physically from one
The lifefuel is that the guy got the chance to physically attack 5 girls at once when they thought they were tough. Must be so damn sweet.

>Foids bullying foid
>White knight intervenes
>YFW
View attachment 444104

I'm getting sick of these GrAYcels man :feelsugh:

The fact that this even needs to be said is fucking sad lmao. It doesn't even need to be a pack of foids. If a foid attacks you, you have the right to defend yourself, no matter what the NPCs say

You really think they don't realize that? They know full well that if they lay their hands on the wrong guy they will get their ass beat. Thing is, the majority of dudes won't dare hit a foid back. Foids know this and use this to their advantage which is why they they attack men in the first place. They don't think they will get hit back because in most cases they won't
Nothing to see here. Just a cuck acting out a superman to protect m'lady.
JFL, whats happening? A guy defending a foid being pointed as lifefuel? :feelskek:

If it was a guy, no one would give a fuck, and its more harmful 1 person strongly suffering physically and mentally from 5, than 5 barely suffering physically from one
Rice defender goes to jail cel

noodle victim goes back to white bf

bullies go back to their simp chong husbands and white side bfs with no legal repercussions

The lifefuel is that the guy got the chance to physically attack 5 girls at once when they thought they were tough. Must be so damn sweet.
The 5 foids caused more harm to the bullied foid, than the guy caused to the 5 foids, so what’s lifefuel about it?

always nice to have a reason to hit women

Exactly what the guy above me said.
He protected a foid (and only punched the other foids, to protect one), it would be based, if it was 5 foids harming a guy, which is not the cade

White knight riceman fights 5 noodlewhores for bullying a noodlewhore

I get you're a GrAYcel but how is this lifefuel or based again? If I was being bullied by a group of guys, literally no foid would jump in and fight them for me but since she has a hole between her legs, random simps fight on her behalf and protect her from any inconvenience she runs into
Foid getting bullied +
Bully foids getting destroyed +
Simp will probably get beaten after this +

No matter how you look at it. Based. This is....kinda?. :redpill: