Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Female bullies getting what they deserve lol

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
1. Good on this guy for beating up those, foids, they deserve the pain inflicted on them.

2. I miss going to restaurants

Lol at that woman simply throwing a basket at him. Foids need to know all men shape and sizes we can still beat them to death.

Lol at that woman simply throwing a basket at him. Foids need to know all men shape and sizes we can still beat them to death.
Dangerously based.

White knight riceman fights 5 noodlewhores for bullying a noodlewhore

I get you're a GrAYcel but how is this lifefuel or based again? If I was being bullied by a group of guys, literally no foid would jump in and fight them for me but since she has a hole between her legs, random simps fight on her behalf and protect her from any inconvenience she runs into

Last edited:
A true hero of the people. :feelscomfy: Tx for posting.

I like how the interior quakes, like in some cartoon jfl.
:feelshaha:

Also the music brings back memories.

Though:
I remember seeing this a while back. There was maybe at least a minute and a half of those five assholes beating on that one girl, and nobody did anything even as she was crying out loud and begging for help. Then that man comes in, and suddenly everyone thinks things are going too far and start to stand up and step in. It pisses me off really, the only one who did anything to help and he's suddenly the problem.
:feelssus:
Damn also the other commemts are pretty blackpilled. Seems like s high T sub.

Last edited:
other guys watching should have helped him out,

other guys watching should have helped him out,
Woah mate, hold on there! Don't you know that would be oppresion by the patriarchy?! :feelsdevil: Woman good man bad. You no touch woman for hit. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Absolute lifefuel. Just look at how easy they fall when put into a fight with a man

I get you're a GrAYcel but how is this lifefuel or based again? If I was being bullied by a group of guys, literally no foid would jump in and fight them for me but since she has a hole between her legs, random simps fight on her behalf and protect her from any inconvenience she runs into

Because wannabe tough women got beaten. They want equality and got their equality, beaten like a man, like they so desire to be equal to them. They got their equality right on their way on an equal fight. The guy was not even bulky and still destroyed the sluts.

Because wannabe tough women got beaten. They want equality and got their equality, beaten like a man, like they so desire to be equal to them. They got their equality right on their way on an equal fight. The guy was not even bulky and still destroyed the sluts.
But they got beaten by a cuck who was white knighting the foid they were bullying so it cancels out. Would've been better if the foid kept getting harassed without the white knight jumping in. If anything, it would've been better to see foid on foid violence as opposed to this particular situation because cat fights are often times more brutal and foids lack boundaries and morals when it comes to fighting other foids

But they got beaten by a cuck who was white knighting the foid they were bullying so it cancels out. Would've been better if the foid kept getting harassed without the white knight jumping in. If anything, it would've been better to see foid on foid violence as opposed to this particular situation because cat fights are often times more brutal and foids lack boundaries and morals when it comes to fighting other foids
Yeah but it they were 5 girls beating a single girl. I thought they wanted equality? Why not 1 at a time to face the lone girl? That's why it was satisfied to see them getting beaten.

Yeah but it they were 5 girls beating a single girl. I thought they wanted equality? Why not 1 at a time to face the lone girl? That's why it was satisfied to see them getting beaten.
Foids always bully and mock others in packs and never by themselves because that's just the type of people they are. They literally only want "equality" when it comes to their gender, not fights or anything like that

>Foids bullying foid
>White knight intervenes
>YFW
B01 1

Foids always bully and mock others in packs and never by themselves because that's just the type of people they are. They literally only want "equality" when it comes to their gender, not fights or anything like that
Fucking true. I remember a video from years ago of like 3 or 4 girls savagely attacking a guy and everyone laughing their asses off. Then he gets really pissed off and finally defends himself from them in a violent way, because they were being pretty hardcore with him for girls. And that that moment, a billion people got shocked and rushed to beat the guy up screaming "wooow wooow wha e fock? wha e fock man?" Seriously infuriating. No man should ever hesitate to attack a woman if they attack them like that in a pack. When will they learn that when they want equality and beat a man, they will be beaten like a fucking man? Fuck just strip women from all their freedom and rights already. We have allowed them too much at this point and this is what society has come to. Women are able to attack men in packs and everyone laughs at the guy but the instant the guy tried to defend himself from the attacks he is the aggressor. Patriarchy and oppresion huh? Too bad it is rare to see women get what they deserve in situations like that, as they always get away unpunished from these situation, always. I wish we would make them learn their lesson once and for all. Use violence against someone and expect violence back, bitch.

>Foids bullying foid
>White knights intervene
>YFW
View attachment 444104
I'm getting sick of these GrAYcels man :feelsugh:
No man should ever hesitate to attack a woman if they attack them like that in a pack.
The fact that this even needs to be said is fucking sad lmao. It doesn't even need to be a pack of foids. If a foid attacks you, you have the right to defend yourself, no matter what the NPCs say
When will they learn that when they want equality and beat a man, they will be beaten like a fucking man?
You really think they don't realize that? They know full well that if they lay their hands on the wrong guy they will get their ass beat. Thing is, the majority of dudes won't dare hit a foid back. Foids know this and use this to their advantage which is why they they attack men in the first place. They don't think they will get hit back because in most cases they won't
Fuck just strip women from all their freedom and rights already.
You say that like it's easy. It's never going to happen
We have allowed them too much at this point and this is what society has come to. Women are able to attack men in packs and everyone laughs at the guy but the instant the guy tried to defend himself from the attacks he is the aggressor. Patriarchy and oppresion huh? Too bad it is rare to see women get what they deserve in situations like that, as they always get away unpunished from these situation, always. I wish we would make them learn their lesson once and for all. Use violence against someone and expect violence back, bitch.
By "we" do you mean men? Because the men you're talking about are the same ones who were in the crowd laughing at the guy getting attacked by that pack of foids. Men will never collectively decide to take back their power and use legislation to strip foids of their rights because they're pussywhipped and bluepilled moralfags. There's no point in wishing for something that will literally NEVER happen. Same reason why trying to escape inceldom in 2021 is fucking pointless. It's never going to happen

I'm getting sick of these GrAYcels man :feelsugh:

By "we" do you mean men? Because the men you're talking about are the same ones who were in the crowd laughing at the guy getting attacked by that pack of foids. Men will never collectively decide to take back their power and use legislation to strip foids of their rights because they're pussywhipped and bluepilled moralfags. There's no point in wishing for something that will literally NEVER happen. Same reason why trying to escape inceldom in 2021 is fucking pointless. It's never going to happen
We have to start somewhere. I never found a place to express myself until I looked for this forum. Censorship is a fucking nightmare we are always being censored every time in every way, which is kinda infuriating as misandry is encouraged and enforced everywhere, they are free to talk shit about men all day everywhere but we can never say anything back that we are instantly jumped on from everywhere. So I had to look at somewhere to find people like me and more freedom of expression, and gladly, I found this forum which has given me endless joy since the very first moment I saw it.

By "we" I mean the planet in general, both men and women. Same thing when I say something like "we are not very tolerable to extreme temperature changes that happen too quick". Of course there are exceptions, as there are people who can endure such things, but humans in general are not really able to endure that without some consequences.
Don't mog me like that, guys. I have been hiding this hatred for too long in my life and never really able to express myself to people similar to me. It feels good.

Last edited:
Dumb redditors ruining a classic video with stupid Skyrim music

Dumb redditors ruining a classic video with stupid Skyrim music
Seeing the liveleak logo made me sad as the website is officially shut thanks to cucked world. Liveleak and bestgore were great websites for whistleblowing and serious reports on government abuses, as well as identification of crime victims and disappeared people due to crime. Fuck this pisses me off.

Seeing the liveleak logo made me sad as the website is officially shut thanks to cucked world. Liveleak and bestgore were great websites for whistleblowing and serious reports on government abuses, as well as identification of crime victims and disappeared people due to crime. Fuck this pisses me off.
They don't get funds for obvious reasons...

They don't get funds for obvious reasons...
Yes. It is pretty fucking dumb that censorship-free websites get shut down as governments know they will be in trouble, and people always have to resort to the dark web for whistleblowing on serious issues and report abuses. And as not everyone goes there, most of the things remain in the dark and unknown. I believe we should have complete and total freedom to report abuses and potential threats for countries because of cucked governments and companies.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why whiteknight , the bullyed foid wont fuck him because He Slaved her

Why whiteknight , the bullyed foid wont fuck him because He Slaved her
I like to imagine he wanted to beat women just for the sake of vengeance for us.

It’s foids against foids. He still defended a foid at the end of the day.

Nothing to see here. Just a cuck acting out a superman to protect m'lady. Hope he gets beaten up badly by another cuck or two.

Based because he found an excuse to beat up women, and nobody did shit about it. He hurt way more women than he protected. :feelsthink:

Yeah no foids would help you in a fight (Chad only) but to be fair most couldn't physically contribute anyway.

a lime for those that go sand

The empathetic gender in action. ''Only men are violent bro!!!'' :soy:
If the victim was a man this fag wouldn't do shit and will laugh at the guy. But foids getting what they deserve is lifefuel anyway.

It's literally the trolley problem. Leave the girl alone and she gets beat up by the 5 girls, or intervene and beat up the 5 foids and the 1 gets saved.

I don't know about you, but I think he did the right thing by pwning the 5 girls.

This video must be at least 10 years old

that guy went rampage

"You shouldn't hit women, inkwell! The opposite is okay!" :soy:

irl fury warrior

JFL, whats happening? A guy defending a foid being pointed as lifefuel? :feelskek:

If it was a guy, no one would give a fuck, and its more harmful 1 person strongly suffering physically and mentally from 5, than 5 barely suffering physically from one