Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Female Body Modification [Pics Within]

How do you feel about female body modifications?

• Hell yes - love it

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Total deal breaker - no thanks

Votes: 27 58.7%
  • Acceptable - would hit / date

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Akira

Akira

Tee Hee
★★
When I say body modifications, I mean stuff like the following:

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE FEMALE WORSHIP (AT ALL) - just wondering what the majority opinion is regarding less mainstream looks.

Attachments

• 1532657058029.png
    1532657058029.png
    235.4 KB · Views: 85
To me it really depends. It can be very cute but if it's too much they just look subhuman to me

It's fucking gross. Call me volcel all you want, but I wouldn't go anywhere near those creatures

Looks like garbage

I don't really mind body mods. Of course if its extreme, like all over tattoos, extreme piercings, etc I'm not interested. However I do like the look of most piercings and I think tattoos are really interesting if done in an artistic and meaningful way. (IE getting artwork on your body thats original/means a lot to you, not a generic off the wall tattoo because you were bored)

Degenerate and disgusting af

V O L C E L I F Y O u W o U L D N ' T

how did humanity degenerate to this level

I cant even stand thots with tattoos let alone this shit. GTFOH, pure virgin or rope.

That blonde foid is fine af

This is hideous, degenerate, disgusting and outright profane. I don't understand why people would desecrate their bodies like that?

Tattoos and piercings are nasty on both women and men. Women can get an ear piercing but thats about it.

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!

Dislike but I'm desperate

A bit of piercings on the face can look good eventually, and corset piercing are really lovely (not the one op posted though, jfl at those shitty examples), but "aesthetic" mutilations (tongue, excessively huge retractors ...), stuffs on eyes and other excessive piercings are total turn off (unless you're a budding serial killer but it's not my case).

extreme stuff i may be put off of but i think for the most part i'm cool with it

A bit of piercings on the face can look good eventually, and corset piercing are really lovely (not the one op posted though, jfl at those shitty examples), but "aesthetic" mutilations (tongue, excessively huge retractors ...), stuffs on eyes and other excessive piercings are total turn off (unless you're a budding serial killer but it's not my case).

I'd never even heard of corset piercings before this. lol Are these better? Not sure what the standard is.

Would still bang. Just gotta close your eyes.

I'd never even heard of corset piercings before this. lol Are these better? Not sure what the standard is.

View attachment 31002

View attachment 31003
Yeah, tbh there's tons of ugly example, as for tattoos. I'm just saying that a girl doing these things "with taste" is better than a girl with no taste at all. And in general people doing this kind of modifications are very rare anyway.

As long as the whole piercing looks like it could have been the part of an actual piece of clothes, it can look good. That's the whole point of corset piercing to begin with. It has to respect basic anatomy notions and clothing design in a sense. Of course, it's maybe 10% of the rare people doing these modifications who have one well done :

Corset piercing 9145
37c7895f

It doesn't have to be too invasive or "BDSMish" tbh
Also this one on the legs looks well thought as well :

1886d3b3c4a8794862fb5c9788a3b13b

Absolutely not.

No.

I used to be open minded about this topic, however female body mods are so commen & generic now. They don't count for anything anymore. We've almost reached a point where not having a mod or tattoo is more unique.

If a girl hasn't inked her eyeballs then she's just a liteweight wannabe:
Tattooed eyes 1

Corset piercings and split tongue are too much. Otherwise I actually love piercings and tattoos and stuff and think they look good. Even if virtually all those types of women are ultra left-wing.

No.

I used to be open minded about this topic, however female body mods are so commen & generic now. They don't count for anything anymore. We've almost reached a point where not having a mod or tattoo is more unique.

If a girl hasn't inked her eyeballs then she's just a liteweight wannabe:
View attachment 31035
Shit taste in tattoos and mods is common. A slight touch of body modification can sometimes be aesthetic. For instance using a piercing as a "mouche" to sublime a visage is different from having literal pins covering all over the face to hide some obvious insecurities ... It's not the same thing, although I get your point.

When I say body modifications, I mean stuff like the following:

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE FEMALE WORSHIP (AT ALL) - just wondering what the majority opinion is regarding less mainstream looks.

View attachment 30680

View attachment 30681

View attachment 30682

View attachment 30687

View attachment 30688
TBH, the first pix with the double tounge seems in a way appealing, why?
because, when she gives head and suck my dick, it would feel even better- i guess..... - for the rest: gross!!!:horror:

only volcels cant boner at these

holy fucking shit, what are those things?! they don't even look human anymore! :feelswow:

Not a big fan but no deal breakers like the one @Akira posted up there, which is a legit circus freak.

Not a big fan but no deal breakers like the one @Akira posted up there, which is a legit circus freak.

Haha - I couldn't even get hard looking at this face