Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Female behavior drives man to black pill and suicide, excerpts from his suicide note

• Thread starter Deleted member 22749
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22749

Self-banned
-
A few years ago I found a story about a wrestler who committed suicide. His note was pretty good, very blackpill. He came across some really shitty women in his time. He gets brutal about them in the note.

Excerpts from the note (Full note linked below)

"Human society is horrendous these days and continues to get worse year by year. I am tired of people taking my kindness for weakness and walking all over me while I “turn the other cheek” or be the better person."

"All I wanted in life was to be happy but that cant happen. Negativity and fake people make me sick"

"In the past year I have gone from being happy to miserable and then being elevated to a level of happiness I have never been at before only to be manipulated, lied to, worked over and eventually sent to the breaking point. That is where I am at right now. "

"Jennifer is just a worthless cunt and gutless human being. What she did to me was unspeakable and uncalled for."

"Amy, on the other hand was awesome…...for a while. Then, she showed her true colors. She not only worked me over but, she even worked over my friends Nick and Stacy too. She made us believe that she was the real deal but we ended up becoming suckers. She even presided over their wedding for Christ sake! In the end, she turned out to be a phony, fake, stuck up, pretentious, selfish, greedy, spiteful little snob. When she doesn’t get her way (meaning when you don’t buy her things everyday during her “birthday month“) she turns her back on you and gives you the silent treatment and makes you feel like an asshole for not doing so. I have never been around anyone who thought that their birthday was for an entire month and felt entitled to have something done for them every single day of that month. That is 100% true!"

"She is just one, in a long line of people I wish had never been brought into my life. "

"I don’t want to live on for another 40-50 years being miserable and unhappy. I don’t want to have to have to deal with money issues, work, women, or any of life’s other problems. I don’t want to keep getting burned by crazy, whacked out girls who won’t grow up and who are afraid to be honest with me or themselves."

Sad shit, man

It's so sad to acknowledge that there a thousand, perhaps millions,of men like him.

Every time a man kills himself, we should remove one right from women AND raise taxes for women

At least he pumped the hole

Chad hates women as well.

Man commits suicide due to foid behavior and lists the problems with foids sadly though....... But The Future Refused To Change

This is going to keep happening, nothing will change, people will gaslight him and other men by saying it's their fault because of the type of women they go for, yet those same men who say this to other men, get divorce raped and learn the harsh truth, and sadly the cycle keeps repeating itself. To be frank we Men are truly a lost cause, we give foids so much power and we can EASILY take it away, but it's not going to happen, men are too cucked to wake up and see the bigger issue and due to this, these sort of things will keep happening. So with that said I hope Shawn Mcgrath is resting peacefully, no longer dealing with the BS of life and women and soyciety. May you rest in peace... Sadmario

I'd like to honour his request of a final song at his funeral.

I have left a CD of a song I want played at my funeral. It is a Metallica song entitled “Nothing Else Matters, the elevator version”

He roped at 25. :feelscry:

still life mogged me to oblivion

When she doesn’t get her way (meaning when you don’t buy her things everyday during her “birthday month“) she turns her back on you and gives you the silent treatment and makes you feel like an asshole for not doing so.

WTF

Brutal betabuxx

We need to replace foids ded srs.
It's so sad to acknowledge that there a thousand, perhaps millions,of men like him.
Not just millions. Billions of men. 85% of men are in this situation, and 100% of men will be in this situation at some point in their lives. Chad can't stay chad forever. Even chads and gigachads get cucked by foids. All women are garbage. All men have to deal with these whores in some capacity.