Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Female Autism

foid problems, idgaf. next...

not a second

Here is male autism
Images 20

I'd fuck her tbh ngl

Male autism is people silently avoiding you or actively bullying you because you are weird

Looks like a dude tbh ngl.

Hopefully she gets STD.

Only men can suffer from autism. Females with autism can still easily get laid.

Male autism - 89 views over the years.

>woman with autism, social anxiety, severe depression, insecurity
>shows her face to millions of people, has a lot of subscribers

>man with autism
>makes fucked up videos in a dark room rambling about aspie shit
>12 views per video
>eventually ropes and no one hears about it

Last edited:
Chad's cumbucket has autism

She's more NT than normalfags.

Autism is just a personality trait for women, meanwhile its a disability for men

daily reminder foids cant suffer from autism

I hope she dies.

ngl didn't watch, her facial expression in the thumbnail pissed me off too much

Attention whore

Only men can suffer from autism. Females with autism can still easily get laid.
They're highly desired actually, more likely to be the assistant than leader in a relationship, can actually talk about things & highly unlikely to attend the kind of places other guys will attempt to hit on her. So in a sense many NT guys see them as a safe option & we all know juggernaut law.

Not one second

autism doesnt affect foids as much as guys because it doesnt matter how shit their social skills are, they will get acceptance because of their hole.

They're highly desired actually, more likely to be the assistant than leader in a relationship, can actually talk about things & highly unlikely to attend the kind of places other guys will attempt to hit on her. So in a sense many NT guys see them as a safe option & we all know juggernaut law.
Autistic holes actually tend to be tomboys who dislike other women, so they'll be big sluts who are involved in exclusively male spaces.

Still, it doesn't stop normies from wanting a relationshit with them jfl. It's not like they're unaccustomed to being cucked.

Last edited:
"teehee i have the autism but i don't mind speaking to thousands of people le quirky not liek other grils teehee"