Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Female and male entitlements.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
It's a pretty simple argument and I've made it in the past, if men are entitled to nothing then neither are women entitled to anything.

"But, but, females propagate the entire species!" And you fail at doing that to any large significant degree anymore as well.

Look, if you're insistent that men get nothing then it's only fair women get nothing either, this whole idealization that men are to be the servile sex catering everything to females while receiving absolutely nothing in return is beyond batshit crazy. If females insist this is the new social paradigm of modern civilization this will only hasten the mass exodus of men away from society through nonparticipation, it's pretty simple to understand. It's like females single or otherwise expect men to care about female issues all the while treating a majority of men as being entirely disposable where the overall life concerns of men are deemed trivial or unimportant. If there ever was a sexual social contract it is definitely broken today and this is exactly why a majority of men are starting not to care about the concerns of females at all whatsoever. Once again, if men are entitled to absolutely nothing in life that means it is the same for women as well, get that in your thick female-centric skulls. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
If I am not entitled to sex then soyciety is not entitled to profit off me.

If I am not entitled to sex then soyciety is not entitled to profit off me.
If a man can't afford a home, livelihood, basic opportunities, wife, girlfriend, marriage, or children he's under no obligation to participate in society whatsoever. If a man cannot receive basic dignity being a male then the urge to undermine and destroy the society that has reduced him to that state becomes all the more understandable. It's not just understandable, it's logical. :feelsjuice:

Robot wives are coming pretty soon, no need to work for ungrateful bitches, work so you can buy your actual robot wife.

Modern men's motto should be no pussy, no work.
Absolutely, turning a majority of men into involuntary sexual celibates, shit is not going to fly long term. This should be the mindset of every man. :feelsjuice:

If a man can't afford a home, livelihood, basic opportunities, wife, girlfriend, marriage, or children he's under no obligation to participate in society whatsoever. If a man cannot receive basic dignity being a male then the urge to undermine and destroy the society that has reduced him to that state becomes all the more understandable. It's not just understandable, it's logical. :feelsjuice:
That's right but soys will still deny a that basic fact and try to force us to work anyway.

Robot wives are coming pretty soon, no need to work for ungrateful bitches, work so you can buy your actual robot wife.
I doubt she will have true free will tbh

That's right but soys will still deny a that basic fact and try to force us to work anyway.
Nobody can force us to do anything, we force ourselves with our compliance and obedience, be disobedient and ungovernable until a more equitable environment is created. :feelsjuice:

Nobody can force us to do anything, we force ourselves with our compliance and obedience, be disobedient and ungovernable until a more equitable environment is created. :feelsjuice:
True ig

No need for any philosophical meandering, she will sound like a human and she'll suck your dick. Nothing more needed.
Yea fair enough but like it'll feel weird for me personally because the gov will mandate restrictions on things she can and cannot do so if you ask her to do something and she just says she can't do it even though shes known you for years it'll just feel off putting.

I just make every females ride a little harder. for example, if a man doesn't have exact change for something at work "it's ok bro, I got you covered." A woman would Instead get "sorry love, you need exact change. Get some and come back later."

I just make every females ride a little harder. for example, if a man doesn't have exact change for something at work "it's ok bro, I got you covered." A woman would Instead get "sorry love, you need exact change. Get some and come back later."
:feelsEhh::yes:

It's a pretty simple argument and I've made it in the past, if men are entitled to nothing then neither are women entitled to anything.

"But, but, females propagate the entire species!" And you fail at doing that to any large significant degree anymore as well.

Look, if you're insistent that men get nothing then it's only fair women get nothing either, this whole idealization that men are to be the servile sex catering everything to females while receiving absolutely nothing in return is beyond batshit crazy. If females insist this is the new social paradigm of modern civilization this will only hasten the mass exodus of men away from society through nonparticipation, it's pretty simple to understand. It's like females single or otherwise expect men to care about female issues all the while treating a majority of men as being entirely disposable where the overall life concerns of men are deemed trivial or unimportant. If there ever was a sexual social contract it is definitely broken today and this is exactly why a majority of men are starting not to care about the concerns of females at all whatsoever. Once again, if men are entitled to absolutely nothing in life that means it is the same for women as well, get that in your thick female-centric skulls. :feelsjuice:
I remember some incels saying that women arent entitled to saftey being the best way to respond to them saying men arent entitled to pussy.

I remember some incels saying that women arent entitled to saftey being the best way to respond to them saying men arent entitled to pussy.
That argument style carries too much innuendo, a more simple argument is that if men are entitled to nothing then women are entitled to absolutely nothing at all as well. That argument is a bit more to the point including basically everything. :feelsjuice:

Yea fair enough but like it'll feel weird for me personally because the gov will mandate restrictions on things she can and cannot do so if you ask her to do something and she just says she can't do it even though shes known you for years it'll just feel off putting.
If that's what you mean, hopefully we don't live in a cyberpunk dystopia by then. Maybe we'll be able to hack her or something.