Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Female (15) dies by alcohol poisoning (.4 BAC)

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nk-bottle-vodka-sour-lollies-passed-away.html

Schoolgirl, 15, drank 'a bottle of vodka with sour lollies in it' before she died from alcohol poisoning after following lethal cocktail recipe from Instagram

• Tributes are flowing for the young girl who died after consuming alcoholic mix
  • Paris Kamper was found unconscious at her family home in Sydney's north-west
  • The 15-year-old 'free-spirit' was described as having 'heart of gold' by loved ones
  • The teenager died on Queen's Birthday long weekend after taken to hospital

The devastated family of a 15-year-old girl who died after getting drunk at home alone have revealed she drank a bottle of vodka with sour lollies in it before she was found unconscious and taken to hospital.

Paris Kamper died after three days in hospital following the incident which has left her family and friends crushed.

Police investigating the incident believe the young girl found the recipe for the deadly cocktail, which contained alcohol, energy drink and lollies, on Instagram.

4D2C6BE300000578-0-image-a-3_1528865806609.jpg

+17

Paris Kamper died after three days in hospital following the incident which has left her family and friends crushed

> The 15-year-old 'free-spirit'

17-07_HalfLB_RB_header_768x640.jpg

heres to feeling good all the time

Alcohol is for degenerates.
She looks like my high school oneitis. :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

Well deserved.

RIP baby girl. you will never experience the sweet bliss of being rape by doktordoom

What a fucking moron. Entirely her fault. People should know their limits.

So... it was a suicide?

What a fucking moron. Entirely her fault. People should know their limits.
Yeah kinda retarded to drink a whole bottle of vodka.
I drank like 1/4 of it and 2 Beers and I was out for the night.Good thing I have nice friends.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Lucky bitch, I've been trying to die from booze forever

sMdxJNG.jpg

THIS BITCH IS 15!?!!?!?
LAWDDYYY

Drinking excess amounts of alcohol makes you look ugly and older. Just drink alcohol theory confirmed

why are youngcels so stupid nowadays

"Instagram", "15"
No more roastie

15 is the new 45.
Lots of teens are looking much older and not in a good way.

If she had a better personality she would not have died

Women should not be allowed to drink alcohol.
sMdxJNG.jpg

THIS BITCH IS 15!?!!?!?
LAWDDYYY
15 year old roastie looks 35. A lot of 15 year old roasties look 20+. It's sad because by the time they're legal they look 30. Thanks, kikes, feminists and cucks.

stupidity hurts

There's a party in the morgue, all night long ♪