Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fem"cels" talk about where they're from [Brutal Slavpill barrage, Slavcels GTFIH]

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
Cope. There are a lot of chads among Russians if we look at millennials and zoomers. Also many ethnicfoids in Russia prefer Russian Chads directly so if you are chad or chadlite in Russia you potentially have an opportunity to join the geographic vagina carousel (from Armenians to Yakuts)

Last edited:
Man have some campassionn, dont post this suifuel around me

It's a popular talking point from these fem volcel foids that men date up, it has no bearing in the real world and it's just a talking point for them to hate men more.
Exactly.

I can only hope that you arent one of them, alcoholicians, fat, quite dim.. well, you are certainly not the dim one!
Nah, the only thing out of those even remotely true about me is that I admittedly am a bit overweight, which is why I've been trying intermittent fasting. As for the rest, it's actually a bit brutal how long ago was the last time when I had the opportunity to drink in a social setting:feelscry:.

It’s over for slavcels. Ukranian women running to neighbouring countries to get with their men was a dream come true for them.

Slavic men should convert to islam and show these unterfoidenschen their place fucking whores i would slaughter them all and rape them for all the foreigner cum they want

Slavic men should convert to islam and show these unterfoidenschen their place fucking whores i would slaughter them all and rape them for all the foreigner cum they want

.(in videogame)

Lmao! They are literally admitting that "female asexuality" = not having access to a Chad. They are freely admitting our memes about female behaviour:feelshaha:. The sheer brutality of the slavpill in those few sentences though, holy shit:feelscry:.

That's the proof right there. Remember the moment in the movie "A Few Good Men", where Cruise's character gets Nicholson's character to admit that he ordered the code red?

That right there, it's that courtroom scene. Truth revealed by self exposure!

As a Pole, I can tell one you one thing: our girls fucking hate other Poles. Somehow you are not enough for her, but an obeese mexican dad is perfect for her. If you're curry/nigger/chink, it's the best place to slay

On the other hand, girls from other nationalites are much better for us. Because of this, I want to go to the USA in the future and have some latino pussy. Where my family lives, there are a lot of spic resteruants. I think it's a good place for a vactation, the only problem is that tickets are expensive

As a Pole, I can tell one you one thing: our girls fucking hate other Poles. Somehow you are not enough for her, but an obeese mexican dad is perfect for her. If you're curry/nigger/chink, it's the best place to slay
Seems to be the case. I didn't mention this in the OP, since I don't have proof that it existed as it isn't in those screenshots and, as I've mentioned, no other archive of that thread seems to exist, but one of them replied to the question by saying that she's from Poland, which, according to her, is a place where "moids are literal monsters."

Her exact words as I remember them from when I saw those comments before the site went down:feelsrope:. @To koniec

On the other hand, girls from other nationalites are much better for us. Because of this, I want to go to the USA in the future and have some latino pussy. Where my family lives, there are a lot of spic resteruants. I think it's a good place for a vactation, the only problem is that tickets are expensive
Hope it works out for you, brocel:feelsokman:.

Honestly, Slavic countries should stop allowing for Anglo-Saxons to take their women, but ~90% of them are so heavily cucked. :feelssus:.

Only three Slavic countries are not Cucked yet: Serbia, Russia, Belarus. :feelsokman:.

Koreancels are the ones cucking you, I'm not a Korean
Koreans definitely seem to be the highest-status East Asians atm, but if the others had no way of getting foreign pussy, we wouldn't have gotten stuff like this lulzy thread from 2020:feelshaha::

542.jpg

Zinta, a Latvian national, eats a meal outside a restaurant while her Chinese husband and daughter dine indoors. “My husband was passing the food through the window to me,” she said.

Koreans definitely seem to be the highest-status East Asians atm, but if the others had no way of getting foreign pussy, we wouldn't have gotten stuff like this lulzy thread from 2020:feelshaha::

542.jpg
Nigga wtf

Seems to be the case. I didn't mention this in the OP, since I don't have proof that it existed as it isn't in those screenshots and, as I've mentioned, no other archive of that thread seems to exist, but one of them replied to the question by saying that she's from Poland, which, according to her, is a place where "moids are literal monsters."
Unfortunetly, that's true. So many girls here are attractive here, but no one wants you. I feel just like a Roger in sunny California. You can only look at theese goods behind a glass :fuk:

Nigga wtf
During the COVID lockdowns, a couple of establishments in China decided to be as safe as possible by banning foreigners from entering.

Can't really blame them tbh, pretty much everyone went full retard during the corona bullshit. The only real ragefuel about stuff like this is that you just know that Westerners would react to stuff like this by calling it "justice for colonialism" or whatever, and I'm pretty sure that I've actually already seen some such reactions to those stories:reeeeee::feelsree:, even though this chick is from Latvia, which is about as much of an imperial power with a history of colonialism as Burundi or Bhutan are.

Which, tbh, is just one more Slavpill/EEpill for a Slavpill thread like this.

Unfortunetly, that's true. So many girls here are attractive here, but no one wants you. I feel just like a Roger in sunny California. You can only look at theese goods behind a glass :fuk:
Yup, it's brutal:feelscry:.

Thanks, where are you from? Latvia?
Nah, Slovakia. Which, tbh, is more or less to the rest of V4 what Latvia is to the other two Baltics, given that we are both the poorest country in our respective group.

Nah, Slovakia. Which, tbh, is more or less to the rest of V4 what Latvia is to the other two Baltics, given that we are both the poorest country in our respective group.
I have been a couple times in the Slovakia, I really like smazeny syr

There is nothing thefoids can do about it

So brootal, slav males are the curries of Europe! I'm surprised there's not many indian females bashing indian males there :feelshmm:
they probably dont have access to the internet as much

Slavs really do have the lowest SMV, almost wish I could moneymaxx and try geomaxxing, but I couldn't d that to the brocels, remember racemixing and miscegenation is wrong

014714a71fb283b4bb757016b509509fb60cbd6108a4eef013a79109f189695d_1.webp

Jfl, check this shit out brocels. This is the top comment from a thread on their forum where fem"cels" were asked where they are from. Trust me, the rest of that thread was just like this:feelsbadman:.

I remembered seeing this thread on their site when it was still online and I was occasionally lurking there to see what the "female incels" were thinking. The original thread disappeared along with the rest of the site:feelsugh: and, for some reason, it didn't get archived at either Web Archive or Google Cache:feelswhat::feelsseriously:, but we do have this screenshot and a couple of other comments from this, I repeat, top poster in that thread, mostly replying to other users who agreed with her, which actually got posted on FSTDT:

View attachment 706100

Jfl, this thing's a slavpill/blackpill goldmine:

Lmao:feelshaha:. Right off the bat, we are once again hit with the top comment setting the tone for the entire thread, another fem"cel" chimes in confirming that they think the same of all Slavic countries and Balts as well (over for our Baltcel brocels there:feelscry:.)

And jfl at the massive projection at the end, claiming that Slavic countries are filled with ugly guys trying to date up:feelskek:, as if dating up was an option for just about any guy on this planet. It is women who expect to date up and have insane requirements, while us guys are happy for anyone we can find.

Lmao! They are literally admitting that "female asexuality" = not having access to a Chad. They are freely admitting our memes about female behaviour:feelshaha:. The sheer brutality of the slavpill in those few sentences though, holy shit:feelscry:. Imagine your entire ethnic group being so unattractive that subpar foids belonging to it not only believe themselves to be asexual until they get access to foreign men, but that there's an entire internet trend where foids show just how much better looking those foreigners are than the local men:feelsree::reeeeee:.

That's the Slavic reality:feelsrope:.

More absolutely brutal slavpills. This gets pretty funny though, given how often Slavic guys delusionally simp for Slavic foids, saying how they are the most beautiful women in the world and whatnot (other Slavcels know exactly what I mean.)

Slavic men describing Slavic women:

"They are princesses, they are the most beautiful women in the world I swear, thank God our women are so hot the entire world envies us because of them."

Slavic women describing Slavic men:

"Potatoes pickled in vodka lel."

Won't lie, it's a funny contrast:feelskek:.

Jfl at this part. There were so many commenters shitting on Slavic guys in that thread, that some random Southern Cone foid legit decided to NotLikeOtherGirlsmaxx:foidSoy: there by saying that, actually, she likes EE guys:bluepill::foidSoy:, and it's the Latino guys that are shit.

So, bonus latinpill I guess, any latinocel wanna comment on this random Argentinian/Chilean/Uruguayan foid deciding to show how much she's not like the other girls:foidSoy: in that thread by shitting on Latinos instead of shitting on Slavs?

And, of course, that Southern Cone foid immediately got called out by the top commenter,

I won't lie, I like this last reply. She openly acknowledges that, in Slavlands, Slavs have lower status than immigrant ethnics, and dating ethnics is a way of dating up (the desire to do so she, of course, once again projects on her male counterparts.) Even on this forum, you sometimes meet guys who refuse to believe that societies in the rest of the world don't work the same way they do in the US, with those guys unironically believing that ethnics Slavmaxxing in the Slavlands would be low status here, just because of them being low status in the Western countries they are from, despite their much higher salaries. That can get a bit annoying, so, it's a nice change to see someone frankly state the truth on a "cel" forum that's meant to be at least slightly international.
Every time a woman says that incels are incel because of their own standards, it is pure, 100% projection on their part and this is proof of that.

they probably dont have access to the internet as much
They will soon have. It's actually quite interesting when you look at the statistics. Just in 2015 not even 200 million Indians used the internet and now, in 2023, it's probably going to be the first year there's a billion of them online.

Slovakiaaaa
Exactly :feelzez:.

Slavs really do have the lowest SMV, almost wish I could moneymaxx and try geomaxxing, but I couldn't d that to the brocels, remember racemixing and miscegenation is wrong
Yup, it's truly over for us brocel:fuk:.

Every time a woman says that incels are incel because of their own standards, it is pure, 100% projection on their part and this is proof of that.
Indeed.

HRRRRRRGMMMM YOU THERE PIGLET OINKER GIOVANE FACHISTA NAZI FEMINIST!!! DISCUSSION OF SLAV CULTURE AND NOT TAGGING ME? OFFICIAL ENEMY OF THE STATE. Number 28463, by the way

What do we have here, mabois? We have probable cherrypicking here. Somebody on the internet said 'i hate men of my nation/ethnicity'...

Wow! So scared! Scaredy cat is scared that some random woman said that she doesnt like her nation men! Woah! Slav men are going into recession, selfdestruction, starvation and total annihilation.. WOMAN (we dont even know if it is a woman or not) on internet said bad things!

Chill. Please, chill, some random post in internet doesnt accurately represent actual thoughts of one person, let alone big group.. Frankly, i must admit - everyone is judgemental, biased, preconceived.. if you are a part of some ideology - you will ferociously fight against the enemies of it, it isnt a bad thing, after all you are fighting for some ideal (hopefully)

So - my bias is this. Russian women are going into russian men here! Kazakhs (i call them kazzies) are... ugly as sin, really, small, frail, and ugly. Quite bad for them (although, they are having GFs too, and not GeForce ones.. as they say - theories are good on paper, in real life they are almost useless)

Dunno. I cant say for everybody. But.. russians are looking amazing here, actually. Women are good, men are good, dunno, dunno.. i cant be everywhere, it is impossible. Just - dont generalize, i suppose. We cant know everything, maybe reddit poster was a troll, and everyone took the bait (including me! So much for 'smarts', ha)

We never know. Holy shit, the world is so vast, so vast.. i want to have everything, but i cant physically

Dunno. People are strange. And my vocabulary is faulty™! I even registered a trademark in this! Haha, holy shit

Oh. Many 25+yo slav men are ugly as sin - beer belly, salty hair, alcoholism and general dying down. Maybe she was talking about them. Then - she is right!!!!! Even more 30+yo slav men (and women) look hideous

Whatever, i suppose.. some people are just angry because angry. Cant do shit against it

Next time you post your hatred arsenal - be kind to tag me, your one and only true Russian with Capital Letter R!

ZZZZZZVVVVVVVVVZZZZZZZZVVVVVVVV чао педики
What can you advise me to do bratan?, I've been in a certain Slav nation for over 5 years and I've not even gotten a semblance of a kiss, I likely have only 3 month left in this place.

What can you advise me to do bratan?, I've been in a certain Slav nation for over 5 years and I've not even gotten a semblance of a kiss, I likely have only 3 month left in this place.
Not much, my brother, not much. If i knew how to get laid - i wouldn't be here, i am sorry

@Mecoja @To koniec @WorthlessSlavicShit slavs really need to build up media halo or sharia Maxx to get their foids in line.

@Mecoja @To koniec @WorthlessSlavicShit slavs really need to build up media halo or sharia Maxx to get their foids in line.
I would say its mainly because of the money, since Ukraine got in war situation got much, much worse. This girl is very pretty, but in other cases average looking Ukraine girls are treated as deity in Asia, Ukraine girls are aware of that. Get even more smv infinite boost. Koreans also got huge amount of smv boost globally, ive seen all ethnicity of foids thirsting for them on the internet, in real life in Serbia, i cant say i noticed that girls obsess over Kpop or Kdrama as much as other countries. Maybe teen girls, i dont know what they like.

Slavic men describing Slavic women:

"They are princesses, they are the most beautiful women in the world I swear, thank God our women are so hot the entire world envies us because of them."
true brocel, i can't mention how much i saw over internet amount of poles, serbs, russians simping for their counterparts
bro we have most beuatiful women in the world !!!
bro please come here and cuck bro !!!
bro german women are so ugly unlike our beauties !!!

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@ReconElement

true brocel, i can't mention how much i saw over internet amount of poles, serbs, russians simping for their counterparts

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@ReconElement
True, especially millenials and older. "what you think about Serbian women?" Every time they interview an foreigner, that thing was going on my nerve before i got blackpilled.

Typical slav whore they are all the same, Ukrainians, Poles or Russians all hate their own men. First one is busy dying in trench that got flooded with cow's turd after ruskies demolished their dam. They cope through being neo-nazis (while Hitler would genocide them now), and asians and western europeans/americans (mostly white) steal their women.
lfxvw0.jpg
wtj7rk.png

Last edited:

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@ReconElement
and then they wonder why everyone wants their piece of "beauties"

What's the position of the jewish people in post soviet countries? Do they have high status? They were the ones who started communism.

What's the position of the jewish people in post soviet countries? Do they have high status? They were the ones who started communism.
Apart from Russia and Ukraine, there's so few of them they might as well not exist.

In Russia and Ukraine, well, given how both pro-Russians and pro-Ukrainians are pointing out how many politicians and moguls on the other side are jewish, I'd say they are doing rather well for themselves.

And I thought that my country (Spain) along with France, Italy and England were the worst (at least for women). Although being incel I would not care.

Slavcels still mog deathnic shitskins. At least you guys can SEAmaxx.

They are low tier themselves anyways, cheap as i would like to call them, that's why so many of them are prostitutes