Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fem"""""""""""""""""""cel"""""""""""""""""""s

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/k2225w/i_am_a_woman_with_incellike_mentality/

Hey you all!

This is going to be a long post so I am sorry.

I am a woman in my mid-twenties. And as you guessed, I am ugly. I have been told that since I was a kid. So I am basically short, skinny, flat and with dark skin. I grew up in a 3rd world country, so having a light skin is a huge beauty standard, which I don't have. The worst part is, that my siblings are way lighter than me, taller and are better looking in general. I have lived through constant comparisons, every one had to remind me that I am the ugly duckling.

I tried doing good at school and working hard. But nothing helped. When I got to college, it was my first encounter with men in my whole life (school was girls only) and there everything got worse. I got 0 attention from men. Some of them would tell me that I am ugly straight to my face, girls did that too, and if someone saw one of my sisters they would never miss the opprtunity to remind me how shitty I looked.

After a couple of years, I managed to look a bit better with makeup and I had built a character, so I am a bit interesting now and have hobbys. 4 years ago I got my first bf and he was shitty, but it was still a confidence boost. The relationship fell apart and now I am with this other amazing guy. But my incel-like past still haunts me.

I still feel ugly, I am even pretty sure I am. I know no guy would be interested in me if I hadn't have an interesting backstory (A girl that leaves her 3rd world country to be independent from her abusive family) and a nice character.

I also notice how people are generally not nice to me. I am usually treated like shit by strangers. My bf gets smiles and looks from girls while I am with him. I don't get any attention. I am scared he will notice that, he propably knows I am ugly. I am scared he would leave because he honsetly could do better.

I have had long talks with my therapist about this, but nothing is getting better. I kinda know no matter I do, that I will still be ugly.

There are a lot of smart, pretty girls out there. Girls who are not cynical or negative or insecure. And whatever I do I will never be one of theem. I am the (smart?) ugly girl who gets panick attacks because a movie scene triggered her anxiety.

I used even to hate men the way incels hate women, but I know men are not my problem. It is the shitty childhood I had to go through, that I can not escape.

Incel posts are sometimes triggering, I feel like I might go back to the same old ideas. I try to avoid them now.

I am sorry my english is not good. I hope to know if there are other women who also feel like me.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Qxjp8yysss061

Sounds like a dravidian curry foid who escaped curry land to find a white chad.

daily reminder that this is what """""femcels""""" look like:

dae41lkxicw51.jpg

And that they are holding out for CHAD ONLY

Not to mention. Chad only :feelsclown:

AWALT chadsexual

Stopped reading at "I am a woman"

femcels trying to fit in JFL

If femcels.co existed their gibberish would be :

it began
never over
living joke

Lol, women are so far removed from the reality of being an ugly or low status guy, it's strangely hilarious. Imagine how retarded you have to be to call yourself a fem"cel" while having a bf, with past relationship experience as well. Boo hoo, she's not a stacy, how tragic!

Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it.

No foid has ever gone birth to death with no male interest.

Impossible and they always prove this too.