Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Felt like a normal human being for 30 seconds

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Was riding my bike in public today.
A cute girl overtook me on her bike.
I sped up a little so I could ride behind her and pretend she was my girlfriend.
In those 30 seconds or so, I felt like a normal human being.
I felt like just an average dude who is out with his girlfriend.
People must've looked at me thinking "Oh wow, this guy is out with his girlfriend, how did he pull such a cutie, he must be a good lad, a proper man."
In those 30 seconds, I felt alive.

A bit of a silly question, but are you referring to a bicycle or a motorcycle? I just want to make sure I picture the scenario correctly.

Honestly moments like this make life so much harder to bear

I can feel how you felt with every single cell in my body. I know exactly how that must have felt.
Sometimes for brief seconds like this when I am near a girl I imagine her being my girlfriend and man everything changes, the whole world changes.

Nobody deserves this life. Only the most brutal murderers and dictators could deserve something like this. This pain is beyond human capacity to endure pain.

Brutal, I'm still thinking of that foid at worked I grazed hands with.

that must be how jack the ripper felt when he followed foids around through the alleys

Brutal. Those brief moments where you almost feel human again just from tiny encounters with females are crazy. One time, I was getting a heart ultrasound done to monitor my heart condition, and the doctor was a woman. She briefly touched me when putting on the pads for the ekg and when doing the ultrasound. It felt like I was a human again just from that tiny bit of touch. Sad when it was over. If just these tiny things feel so good, imagine what actual love and cuddling feels like. Pure suifuel that we can’t have those basic human needs met :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Being an incel is inherently cringe.
I can't think of anything more cringe than a man who cannot get a girlfriend.
Inkwells can drink water and it will be an ick
they are intrinsically ick.

Dnr you zoomer fakecel you mog me also im incel and we should all kill ourselves amirite

Jk abt the last part