Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fellow youngcels, how do you experience school?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
I fucking hate it.
There's like 5 people in my class who I would remotely consider worth interacting with, the rest is normies.

I'm just silent all the time, unless a teacher asks me something and in the breaks I'm usually on my phone browsing this forum.

Thankfully I look like a school shooter, so they don't really bully me :feelsokman:

I'm in special ed

I used to be in high school not too long ago, I talked to a few people. The majority of the other faggot were just normies trying to one-up you whenever there was a roastie in the vicinity. Fucking pathetic.

None of my friends are in my classes so I'm always alone and never talk. Every time we have to work in groups I'm always the left over. The other quiet kids seem to have their own friends in class so I'm 100% lonely.

School is a constant struggle. I do actually reasonably well in classes, but I am constantly reminded of my situation by the people around me. I see my oneitis acting all happy and shit but I am suicidal, and I also see all those stupid whores doing weed and letting their tits hang out while chatting up Chad. Its humiliating and makes me depressed. My friends are all tremendous faggots (one literally, rest figuratively).

I remember when i was in high school. It was torment 24/7. Everyone who I thought was my friend ditched me after graduation
I'm in special ed
I was for almost all of high school

college is even worse trust me

I was a loner for the entirety of secondary school, from the ages of 12-18. I had no friends. There was one kid who was sometimes nice to me and would talk to me but we never really became friends. I regret not trying harder to become his friends he had a lot of normie friends and if I befriended him that would have been an opportunity for me to make more friends and socialmaxx. The whole 6 years, I never spoke to someone else at lunch time. I would either leave the school premises (which we were allowed to do), wait in the bathrooms or just wander through the hallways.

I’m going in to 11th grade when school starts up again. I handle it by doing all my hw in class and ignoring the ungraded in class stuff. Leaves me most time for vidya after school. At lunch I usually go to the computer lab and watch youtube videos or something. I walk home from school so I dont need to take the bus thankfully

There's like 5 people in my class who I would remotely consider worth interacting with, the rest is normies.
That's actually a lot
I'm just silent all the time, unless a teacher asks me something and in the breaks I'm usually on my phone browsing this forum.

Thankfully I look like a school shooter, so they don't really bully me :feelsokman:
Same except I had to browse .me because .co was blocked in my school jfl. I went without saying a single word every single day and I wouldn't have it any other way. I always sat with my fist on my cheek until my elbows hurt and went numb so I could hide at least some of my ugly face. I've been called a school shooter many times plus in 10th grade someone called my name and asked if I was going to shoot up the school.

School sucks and makes every sane person suicidal

The school is disgusting, from the first day I attended it ruined my life forever

quarantine was lifefuel for me