Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fellow wizardcels, would you even settle for a looksmatched post wall roastie with a generic foid "personality" now?

Would you settle for a relationship with a semi looksmatched post CC generic roastie

• Yes, gimme that roast beef, I'll settle for anything to ascend

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • No, I'd only pick someone who fits my current standards

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • No, done with foids completely

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
W33bcel

W33bcel

Recruit
★★
Assuming some post wall foid just randomly approached you about this or you matched with one online if you are still trying.

I don't mean pump and dump but trying to have an actual relationship, cohabitation, marriage, etc. with a generic post wall foid getting off the CC you might have little to nothing in common with aside from looks. Won't even add the expected betabux while getting cucked by chadlites prerequisite in this case, assume its alternate reality or something.

Starting with my teens and all the way till my late twenties I would have settled for just about anyone who isn't morbidly obese and/or an completely insufferable bitch personality wise. Even after I gave up trying and copemaxxed as I was nearing 30 I would have accepted a relationship like that if it just somehow randomly happened to me.

At this point tho as I'm now approaching late 30s and have copemaxxed for nearly a decade I honestly wouldn't even bother with any hypothetical relationship unless the chick was:

1. Someone I found at least minimally sexually attractive (4+ face and not fat)

2. Shared my interests so we can game and watch weeb shit together since I'm not picking up any new ones just to please a foid this late in life

3. Not had a thousand chads ran trains on her for the past decade and a half. Not quite delusional enough to expect a virgin when I'm this old but double digit previous partners would already be unacceptable for me

Since a woman like this must be one in a million or even more rare in this current year soyciety and the chances of one not only living close enough to make a relationship viable but also finding me suitable for one are pretty much 0 there is no point in even thinking about it. Might as well just copemaxx till I die of some complication from my hikineet lifestyle sooner or later.

Was wondering how many oldcels agree or feel differently.

im mid 30s, i would rather shit in my hands and clap than date a foid my age.

No some other guy got her in her prime and i get the gross used up scraps

i've seen it happen before to family or acquaintances

foids will enter these long-term relationships of convenience, and act like they're in love or some shit, even in their 30s
but it's all a ruse, at the first sign of a trouble they will shit all over the relationship and the man will be left to pick up the pieces every time, pretty soon he's just suffering 24/7 while she doesn't care and just enjoys the relative safety net of a relationship

2. Shared my interests so we can game and watch weeb shit together since I'm not picking up any new ones just to please a foid this late in life

3. Not had a thousand chads ran trains on her for the past decade and a half. Not quite delusional enough to expect a virgin when I'm this old but double digit previous partners would already be unacceptable for me

Since a woman like this must be one in a million or even more rare in this current year soyciety and the chances of one not only living close enough to make a relationship viable but also finding me suitable for one are pretty much 0 there is no point in even thinking about it. Might as well just copemaxx till I die of some complication from my hikineet lifestyle sooner or later.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

i've seen it happen before to family or acquaintances

foids will enter these long-term relationships of convenience, and act like they're in love or some shit, even in their 30s
but it's all a ruse, at the first sign of a trouble they will shit all over the relationship and the man will be left to pick up the pieces every time, pretty soon he's just suffering 24/7 while she doesn't care and just enjoys the relative safety net of a relationship

I legit know one guy (I knew since I was 5 and he was like 7). He's trapped in a "relationship" with some roastie that probably poked holes in a condom or something, because she got pregnant. She's a garbage mother and makes his life miserable too. My mom talks on the phone with his mom about all the time. Even when I walk up from the fucking basement I get hit with blackpills. It's relentless. Why even bother?

Every guy I know is either single/incel or fucking miserable with these worthless roasties. Whole society is ruined especially in Canada, and the mothers are coping hard from the fallout.

Volcel if I wouldn't have sex with her (which I would). Relationship, no.

No some other guy got her in her prime and i get the gross used up scraps
Assuming some post wall foid just randomly approached you about this or you matched with one online if you are still trying.

I don't mean pump and dump but trying to have an actual relationship, cohabitation, marriage, etc. with a generic post wall foid getting off the CC you might have little to nothing in common with aside from looks. Won't even add the expected betabux while getting cucked by chadlites prerequisite in this case, assume its alternate reality or something.

Starting with my teens and all the way till my late twenties I would have settled for just about anyone who isn't morbidly obese and/or an completely insufferable bitch personality wise. Even after I gave up trying and copemaxxed as I was nearing 30 I would have accepted a relationship like that if it just somehow randomly happened to me.

At this point tho as I'm now approaching late 30s and have copemaxxed for nearly a decade I honestly wouldn't even bother with any hypothetical relationship unless the chick was:

tldr: just betabuxx a roastie foid (and end up getting cheated on or divorce raped) theory

No, i dont care enough to jump trough hoops for someone who would dislike me and dream about better looking guys, to roleplay an relationship with someone who tasted all that 100 times. I would have sex and casual relationship but not serious relationship, not worth it.

I don't even know at this point.

If some whore that is at least 4+ showed interest in me I would automatically assume there were nefarious intentions behind her actions.

I have been set up in the past by foids to just to be humiliated for the amusement of their friends.
This is a concern. after years and years of rejection if a pseudo-attractive foid showed interest in us, we would be suspicious as hell. i just get PTSD from HS

If some whore that is at least 4+ showed interest in me I would automatically assume there were nefarious intentions behind her actions.

I have been set up in the past by foids to just to be humiliated for the amusement of their friends.
This tbh.

I'm not a wizardcel, but yeah I would be pretty suspicious as I've also been humiliated in the past.

I legit know one guy (I knew since I was 5 and he was like 7). He's trapped in a "relationship" with some roastie that probably poked holes in a condom or something, because she got pregnant. She's a garbage mother and makes his life miserable too. My mom talks on the phone with his mom about all the time. Even when I walk up from the fucking basement I get hit with blackpills. It's relentless. Why even bother?

Every guy I know is either single/incel or fucking miserable with these worthless roasties. Whole society is ruined especially in Canada, and the mothers are coping hard from the fallout.
yes i've heard about moms crying for ages because they had to accept an awful woman as their son's wife, like some bitch that lies about having a child from another marriage, or cheats and still stays in contact with her ex husband with no shame, all sorts of crap

not a whole lot of tears spilled over incel sons though, they're good to go and will surely marry at 50 years old or something :feelskek:

yes i've heard about moms crying for ages because they had to accept an awful woman as their son's wife, like some bitch that lies about having a child from another marriage, or cheats and still stays in contact with her ex husband with no shame, all sorts of crap

not a whole lot of tears spilled over incel sons though, they're good to go and will surely marry at 50 years old or something :feelskek:

Just studymaxx and moneymaxx until you're 35+ and marry an ugly 2/10 divorce raper theory.

Some moms miscalculated (well femoids don't calculate which is the actual problem, but I digress) and forgot to consider that perhaps their sons aren't interested in following such a horrible path. Or, you know, have many years to learn everything there is to know about female nature in their isolation.

I don't even want a relationship with a desirable woman anymore tbh, let alone with a non-virgin unfertile or barely-fertile-anymore hag who wasted her best years fornicating with random Chads while I rotted. I pass 100%.

A disgusting, used-up whore who's had miles of dick run through her, and probably has crotch fruit packed in her shitty minivan? :feelswhat: Fuck no.

They'd better have the same amount of experience as me: none. And since that's impossible, I'm dying alone.

A disgusting, used-up whore who's had miles of dick run through her, and probably has crotch fruit packed in her shitty minivan? :feelswhat: Fuck no.

They'd better have the same amount of experience as me: none. And since that's impossible, I'm dying alone.
Voice if you wouldn't tbh man

Voice if you wouldn't tbh man
Cuck if you would, tbh. I'd rather die a volcel than a cuck.

Besides, even the used-up roasties don't want me, so it doesn't even fuckin' matter.

This has got to be satire.

I would fuck but she's too old to have children with.