Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fellow wageslave openly shits on Bezos on job

TuxDix

TuxDix

Recruit
★★★★
Was sliding my card on a malfunctioning pin pad (broken for a couple of weeks) at Whole Foods (recently bought by Amazon.) I commented on how it was broken for some time and this guy was like "well, gotta make sure Bezos gets more money..." referencing their stinginess and penny pinching (for the shareholders and such.) People surrounding us at the checkout stand we in agreement with his comment.

Prior to this even I have openly shown my disdain for work on the job (Ive turned the job into mutual exploitation instead of them just draining me only) as I have some seniority so I have an obvious fuck-all attitude towards how I feel about the low-paying work. Ive had this behavior for about a year but it feels like we are nearing a tipping point with wageslaving where more and more wagies are less inhibited about making negative comments about their shitty corporate jobs and the companies themselves. We cant even hide the disdain and monotony anymore

Do you feel this is a valid observation?

Negative comments about Bezos are no sign of anything. That's not really news. Everyone hates Bezos, Dems regularly campaign against his expansion.

Also, CEOs aren't gods, you're allowed to say you don't like them.

You can hate on bezos just like you hate on Trump all you want. They're still in charge though.

Thats why they have freedom of speech. Coz they know your words can't hurt them anyway

Everyone hates Bezos but he doesn't give a shit tbh he will still be the richest person on earth and will continue to fuck his cuck employees

Bezos is ok in my book. I sure prefer him to Elon Musk anyway.

Also I own two shares of Amazon.

As long as your fellow slave doesn't complain about bozos being a jew then he should be fine...

This isnt really about Bezos alone (I dont see him as different than anyone else) its more about the current corporatocracy and wagie expression while on the job, just cant contain the disdain anymore.

I hate Amazon, I try and not buy shit from them. Use ebay and aliexpress they have everything Amazon has without the hand rubbing.