Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fellow sodium nitrite enthusiasts

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
You feeling good knowing IT'S RIGHT THERE?

I love it. I feel like Hitler with a goddamn cyanide pill.

Totals kikes death.

You feeling good knowing IT'S RIGHT THERE?
I have it right under my bed but don't plan on using it because I don't feel its reliable enough. Full suspension hanging is best. Easy to setup, test, and execute.

Plan on buying it when THE time come

I have it right under my bed but don't plan on using it because I don't feel its reliable enough. Full suspension hanging is best. Easy to setup, test, and execute.
EXPLAIN

I tested a couple of SNs which I bought from two different vendors but they the test results both came out negative which made me feel insecure about using SN as a suicide method. Also, with SN there's risk of vomiting even with anti-emetic so that's not encouraging. I've read a couple of stories on Sanctioned Suicide forum where people survived in spite of taking enough SN, so the entire method just puts me off now. Full suspension on the other hand is time tested in executions and suicides. Its easy to set up and test so I will go for that if I ever choose to end my life.

Thank you for the input I’ve come to the same conclusions.